• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Today's games - 17/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzle

Deposed match thread starter
Thought i'd get the ball rolling on this.

Villa vs Sheffield United - 6pm
Man City vs Arsenal - 8:15pm

I'll be watching with very little hope that Arsenal can do something useful here but FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY

Can't believe it's been 3 months of torture.
I'm hoping SheffU/Wolves get a result and pile the pressure on Utd.
Expecting City to smash arsenal as I doubt they've learned how to defend in the last 3 months sitting on their arses.

there's football!?!?
it hasn't stopped permanently to ensure we don't wait #19?
Damn game is so dirty.

I fully expect City to smash Arsenal. Lack of training could be a bit of a leveller but I think city will have too much quality. Especially if Sané is back.

City and Arsenal could potentially be a high scoring game, but no doubt a City win..

Reasons to be optimistic:

- Arteta knows Man City inside out and has had months to prepare for this game.

Reasons to be pessimistic:

- Arsenal have not won away to one of the 'big six' since January 2015.
- Pep Guardiola has never lost a home match against Arsenal in his managerial career, winning six of seven games.
- Sane is back.
- City were 0-3 up by half time in the reverse fixture.
- It's Arsenal.
- Again, it's Arsenal.

Not tonight’s games.

Wednesday, 17 June: Aston Villa v Sheffield United (18:00), Sky Sports. Manchester City v Arsenal (20:15), Sky Sports.

I fully expect City to smash Arsenal. Lack of training could be a bit of a leveller but I think city will have too much quality. Especially if Sané is back.
Bundesliga seems to show the better teams usually win with no crowds.

Also showed that moments of individual skill & practised coaching moves are very important too, all of those favour city. On the plus side they favour us too.

Our boy Jack Robinson starts for the Blades today.

The last time he started a game in the PL was NINE years ago in April 2011, when King Kenny started him on the left against Birmingham. Jon Flanagan was on the right, and Maxi Rodriguez scored a hat trick! We had such hopes for him then...

Definitely should have stood. Is goal line technology not working but I’d not VAR should’ve allowed it.

Eau9lvhWoAM8VuM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom