• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Todays games

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Sharwaary (or however you spell it) scored just before HT for Milan. He is scoring for fun ... Great great talent.

Fuck me Sunderland are poor. Probably the worst side I've seen in a long time.
Fulham down to 10 men and yet they still create nothing.

I'm so happy we didnt sign the plonker Adam Johnson. He's so ordinary it hurts.

Jonathon Walters put Stoke 1-0 up against West Ham.

He is an excellent striker.
I think we should sign him in January.

Well why don't you go and find a skando who is feckin better.

Resigns from UN position.

Well Walters his from Moreton for starters so he may as well be Welsh. I'm not having this anti-Skando discrimination though. It's just not on.

Well Walters his from Moreton for starters so he may as well be Welsh. I'm not having this anti-Skando discrimination though. It's just not on.
You can take you tin foil jester hat off.
No Skando discrimination in this thread.

Walters is a massive Everton fan, he can get to fuck.

Shite at football aswell. Sorry Count.

Must be a Skando thing

Absolutly!

On a sidenote, Foy is having a mare tonight. Some shocking decisions against West Ham and especially Carroll. Shawcross gets away with murder in the penalty box and its just hopeless.

Walters is a massive Everton fan, he can get to fuck.

Shite at football aswell. Sorry Count.
And you have a nerve, considering some of the shite that you expect us to believe off Twitter implying that I would seriously advocate us buying Jonathon "Donkey" Walters:)

And you have a nerve, considering some of the shite that you expect us to believe off Twitter implying that I would seriously advocate us buying Jonathon "Donkey" Walters:)

Course not mate!

Delap maybe, but not Walters ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom