• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Today's Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem for Newcastle is they don't really have anything to cling to for next season;

Shearer may not stay, and is unproven really anyway

Ashley has few redeeming features and can't sell the club

The squad is teeming with ordinary or past-it players on huge salaries

There is no youth policy or talent coming through

It's pretty grim, really

Hahahaha

Mind you, Hull City and that knobhead manager were fucking lucky Newcastle and Boro and West Brom were so abject

[quote author=Bradleme link=topic=33718.msg874258#msg874258 date=1243201623]
Dunk must be pissed.
[/quote]

His Sun hat has wilted in the Spanish heat.

[quote author=Brendan link=topic=33718.msg874259#msg874259 date=1243201641]

Mind you, Hull City and that knobhead manager were fucking lucky Newcastle and Boro and West Brom were so abject
[/quote]

They won 1 of their last 21 games and stayed up. Just shows have shite the others have been.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=33718.msg874255#msg874255 date=1243201174]
Well in Farky
[/quote]

Most of them are sensible and just feel devastated.

The real joy I get is picking out the ones who are already trying to cheer themselves up with utter nonsense.

"but i personally believe it could be a blessing in disguise, get rid of all the sh*t that doesnt want to play for us and hopefully some mega rich owner will want to buy the club as we'll be a lot cheaper now."

"
And I will be at any demonstration aginst the owner with pride." Yea... because that worked out.

"I am glad we will be rid of the deadwood who are draining any potential transfer funds with stupid weekly wages just to pull on our famous black and white shirt"

"this can be the dawn of a new era which will see us reinvest in interesting passionate football where the players dont just play for their aston martins and ferraris"

"Quote from: normal on Today at 09:51:41 PM
my fave chant ever... its all about the wubble U C

It's great, isn't it, normal. No other f*****s have got one like it."

"
WALKING IN A SHEARER WONDERLANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

9 managers in 3 years Newcastle have had. Jesus. (he wasn't one of them, I used it as an expression of amazement).

Despite being from Liverpool, my mum has a soft spot for Newcastle, because my parents lived there when starting a family... she denies it, but its our family shame.

She's at my grandad's in Liverpool right now, probably just ready to go to bed after watching MOTD. Is it wrong to give her a call. Sympathetic of course.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=33718.msg874263#msg874263 date=1243201942]
9 managers in 3 years Newcastle have had. Jesus. (he wasn't one of them, I used it as an expression of amazement).
[/quote]

Wouldn't have helped if he was, Dennis Wise would have overruled his decisions.

I bet Phil Brown holidays at Butlins and ponces round the heated outdoor pool, his Ultrabronzed body resplendent in his tiger print Speedos and follows up with an evening in the micey 'Entertainment Lounge', karaokeing away to the blue rinse brigade with his Radio Rentals Madonna stylee microphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom