• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

TOP FOUR!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom

Well-Known
Next season….

if we get a good £200 mill investment, we make top four. If not, no chance

Chelsea will make top four now they have a top class manager and a mega bucks owner.
City, of course.
Arsenal? Maybe
Utd, yep.
Newcastle? Maybe
Us? maybe.

what’s your prediction folks?

I’ll go city, utd, Chelsea, us.

200m hahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahha

Must be a wind up.

City will win the league
Chelsea 2nd
Utd 3rd
Newcastle/Arsenal for 4th/5th
Spurs and us 6th/7th

200m hahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahha

Must be a wind up.

City will win the league
Chelsea 2nd
Utd 3rd
Newcastle/Arsenal for 4th/5th
Spurs and us 6th/7th

It'll be the same top 4 as is now! End of discussion.

Chelsea absolutely remains to be seen. They have a pile of dross on high wages some of whom may need to be moved on. Although no Euro action could help I'm far from convinced they'll go from 13th to Top 4.

United and Newcastle will both need considerable strengthening to ensure Top 4. Both flattered to deceive this season and were lucky ourselves and Chelsea floundered.

Arsenal may find that reality is a bitch with increased competition and CL competition.

We will be there or thereabouts if we get the midfield recruitment right. TBH if we had had fewer injuries this season we'd have made it even though crap. We have a strong defence when the midfield is functioning and a high class attack with or without it. A whole season of Trent in midfield may reap high rewards (Top 4 and Euro triumph).

City
Liverpool
United
Chelsea
Newcastle
Arsenal

Yeah I think there's something a lot more sinister going on at Chelsea. Lampard was a joke but Potter and Tuchel we're good managers. Some huge player problems there

Not about spending 100 million or 200 million. If we nail our signings, two CM and one defender and if possible one more CM, then I believe we can compete with City for the title.

Konate is a little injury prone for my liking so a top drawer CB and a solid up and coming one would be ideal. At least two CM on top of that and we should be good to go.

Not about spending 100 million or 200 million. If we nail our signings, two CM and one defender and if possible one more CM, then I believe we can compete with City for the title.
So it is about spending the millions then. If we don’t and only get 1 CM and one CB for example…trouble.

So it is about spending the millions then. If we don’t and only get 1 CM and one CB for example…trouble.

Of course we will have to spend a decent amount. But it is not just about chasing Bellingham or Mac Allister for the amount quoted and spending 200 million.

Isn't it likely to be top 5 that qualify for the CL next season with the new shitty format?

Brighton have built a great team by buying smart. We need to get back to buying smarter.

Brighton have built a great team by buying smart. We need to get back to buying smarter.
I agree, but with the amount of money washing around other teams, it won’t be enough anymore. Everyone is loaded. Except us

This. I think it's our turn to pip City by a point win the league by a distance.
Then With City, Arsenal, Utd, Newcastle, Chelsea, Spurs in any order you like after all getting relegated due to financial irregularities .

Fixed…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom