• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Torres, Salah, Suarez - Pick 1

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who's your choice?

• Torres

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Salah

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Suarez

Votes: 34 53.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUarez - 9
Salah - 7
Torres - 0

Do we not appreciate Torres enough? Or is this a Zidane vs Maradona debate?

SUarez - 9
Salah - 7
Torres - 0

Do we not appreciate Torres enough? Or is this a Zidane vs Maradona debate?

I think we appreciate torres, it's just that suarez and salah did what torres did and more

Appreciate? You know what I appreciate? Danny Agger‘s elbow. That‘s what I appreciate.

I appreciated it at the time ... loved it ... cheered it like a madman ... but in light of our ages ... I think ...

frozen_wide.0.0.jpg

This call could be left till Mo finishes here but all 3 at their very best I think Suarez just shades it but Mo isn't finished here yet.

Actually, I’d take none of them. Cuz they all left us when we really wanted them to stay.

Salah is fucking shit. Sell him. 8289 minutes and only 2 goals from open play. They were against a shit Man U.

Salah.
The rest fucked off whinging, nil points to them and 100 points to Salah. Any twat who does or wants to join a London club while at LFC deserves what he gets.
PS Torres is now forgiven after he made his piece.

What are we picking one for - dinner, travel companion, go out on the lash with, snuggles?????

I mean, Salah is by far the best playing from a wide left position.

Suarez was the most complete footballer.

And Fernando is the one I’d want to snuggle up to most… if indeed I had too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom