• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tottenham v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck is Can strolling into this team? He's utter wank and he doesn't want to be here. Play TAA or Grujic instead and fuck him off.

Sums up Klopp. The prick is in the press talking about the honour of being wanted by Juve, then walks on to the pitch today more preoccupied with how great he looks. Fuck him and Lovren off out of the team.

Pair of them are a disgrace and Klopp is quickly following them. If this shite continues he should rightfully get his P45 at the end of the season, we're a fucking joke.
*Blinks*

We can always get Rodgers back Markey

I guess you miss his post match press conferences..

Can i just point out Emre in the buildup to that goal

He half arsed tackle on Kane, then gave up and barely jogged leaving it to Firmino to sprint back and recover.

Why is Rodgers even relevant to the job that Klopp is doing? CDNW wankers coming out the woodwork with Rodgers jibes becase God forbid someone criticised Klopp.

Oh and what a pass that was by "Captain Sideways".

Why is Rodgers even relevant to the job that Klopp is doing? CDNW wankers coming out the woodwork with Rodgers jibes becase God forbid someone criticised Klopp.

Oh and what a pass that was by "Captain Sideways".
Rodgers is being mentioned because you were so over the top in your defence of Rodgers, as you are in your offence on klopp

Same way we bring lucas up whenever Modo brings up hendo

You're as bad as Modo mark, that's my point

Rodgers is being mentioned because you were so over the top in your defence of Rodgers, as you are in your offence on klopp

Same way we bring lucas up whenever Modo brings up hendo

You're as bad as Modo mark, that's my point

Whatever, fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom