• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tracking down a God goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Sean has Ryan on mute and actually has no idea that Ryan is posting? That would be mildly amusing.

Have you found any better videos of that goal, Sean?

Maybe Sean has Ryan on mute and actually has no idea that Ryan is posting? That would be mildly amusing.

Have you found any better videos of that goal, Sean?

I've had Ryan on ignore for years. So no, no idea what he's posted.
And no, sadly not found any better clip of the goal. Must exist. I guess on the season review Dvd (or was it video still back then??!?!?)

It's on the fowlers hot 100 video.

Ridiculously it's never been converted to dvd officially, but I have a copy I converted myself somewhere before I got shut of the original VHS for an excessive price on eBay (it went for £44 fucking quid. Mental).

Pm me your address & I'll send you a copy when I work out where the hell I put it.

Just goes to show how shit your memory gets as you get older...

Reading the start of the thread I was tempted to find the goal somebody else found he got against Brann where he flicks it over his head back heel on the run and then finishes...

Not only have I carried around a version in my head where he was further out on the left but I also thought it was against Kuusysi Lahti....

Still a fucking sweet goal.

It is such a shame that Fowler got so seriously injured so damn early in his career. God knows how many goals he would have scored if he had been able to play through to his peak without fucking his knee up.

In terms of sheer brilliance, mainly because we had some other amazing players up front since Robbie, people tend to underestimate just how fucking lethal Fowler was... it was almost as if he never fucking missed, he just didn’t.... he was that good... and it wasn’t just little poachers goals or tap ins he also scored numerous belters.

It was bittersweet that he returned to us. Absolutely awesome when Rafa did that but it was always with a little sadness that he initially left.

Just goes to show how shit your memory gets as you get older...

Reading the start of the thread I was tempted to find the goal somebody else found he got against Brann where he flicks it over his head back heel on the run and then finishes...

Not only have I carried around a version in my head where he was further out on the left but I also thought it was against Kuusysi Lahti....

Still a fucking sweet goal.

It is such a shame that Fowler got so seriously injured so damn early in his career. God knows how many goals he would have scored if he had been able to play through to his peak without fucking his knee up.

In terms of sheer brilliance, mainly because we had some other amazing players up front since Robbie, people tend to underestimate just how fucking lethal Fowler was... it was almost as if he never fucking missed, he just didn’t.... he was that good... and it wasn’t just little poachers goals or tap ins he also scored numerous belters.

I thought his knee injury was bollox and just a cover up so he could go into rehab?

It's a shame he wasn't more professional than anything else.

I have his hot 100 video at home must hsve watched it 100 times and MATCH of one of those magazine did a piece where he had every goal in it too.

Easily my fav player ever,

It was bittersweet that he returned to us. Absolutely awesome when Rafa did that but it was always with a little sadness that he initially left.

I was fucking heartbroken when he left, but in truth the knee bash did take a chunk of his pace ... the way people, rightly, rave about Shearer I am sure that if Robbie hadn't have done his knee he would have grabbed that goalscoring record.

I thought his knee injury was bollox and just a cover up so he could go into rehab?

It's a shame he wasn't more professional than anything else.

I have his hot 100 video at home must hsve watched it 100 times and MATCH of one of those magazine did a piece where he had every goal in it too.

Easily my fav player ever,
As @Molbystwin says, Fowler definitely lost pace after his injury lay off. The drugs thing is Everton gossip.

It's on the fowlers hot 100 video.

Ridiculously it's never been converted to dvd officially, but I have a copy I converted myself somewhere before I got shut of the original VHS for an excessive price on eBay (it went for £44 fucking quid. Mental).

Pm me your address & I'll send you a copy when I work out where the hell I put it.
And you sent me a copy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom