• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

737Max

Stupid f*****g bolt
Honorary Member
EXCLUSIVE: Man Utd to name Man City’s Omar Berrada as new CEO. Led by INEOS with Glazer backing. Will take exec leadership of football + business, seat on board + report to owners. Highly regarded & many will see as major coup @TheAthleticFC #MUFC #MCFC

David Ornstein @theAthletic reporting this

With new owners, comes new personnel. Pretty standard stuff, saw it at Chelsea and starting to see it with Utd. Still waiting for that " major coup" Comolli to change the dynamics of LFC.

One of those where you're better off passing judgement until you actually see the effects unfolding in real time.

Let's hope he's as useful as the last middle aged bald fella I'd never heard of they recruited.

I don't know what this means
United are poaching the COO of City to be their CEO of football. He’s been doing an annoyingly good job at City so it’s good he’s going but I’m more than a bit worried that United have got him. The incompetence at United under Woodward, Murtough etc has been a joy This last 10 years. The idea of them bringing in some proper business competence and, potentially, rigour worries me greatly

Last edited:
Laughing at the media narrative "the man who signed Haaland for Man City" as if he magically pulled a superstar out of some shithole nobody's ever heard of

Never heard of a COO signing players. Maybe I'm out of touch.

Sort of, but this is a promotion and he wouldn’t have got that role at City
I've heard a few people saying he was next in line for that role at city. So he might have got that promotion given a bit of time

Never heard of him, but the general consensus I've read is this a pretty smart move. He wasn't the main man at City, so it is a step up but there's little doubt City have been well run over the years (if you ignore the doping).Hopefully it's not the start of the footballing operation at United being well managed!

Laughing at the media narrative "the man who signed Haaland for Man City" as if he magically pulled a superstar out of some shithole nobody's ever heard of

I would love to see someone find out just how much Alfie Haaland is making from related parties to Man City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom