• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Deadline Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at Degens contract being cancelled by mutual consent.

Grade A for sacking off the deadwood &[move] [size=76pt]CUNTS[/size][/move] this summer.

Confirmed by LFC TV that Degen has gone. We've actualy shifted out all the dead wood.

Hats off KD and DC

It's official.

4 year deal.

£12 fucking million.

I suppose that was pay back for Torres?

Haha 'the fax has to start going though by 11pm', what the heck? Don't people scan and email stuff?

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=46690.msg1392170#msg1392170 date=1314828724]
thanks to hodgson and his signing. not ONE of them are at the club one season later
[/quote]

That really is quite an amazing feat.

Useless cunt.

Useless legacy.

I hope it works out as well for him as it did for Torres the cunt.

I am just left in a bewildered state now. Its like ive been chattin this bird up all night KNOWING im on a promise, buying drinks, flirting, sliding my hand slowly up her thigh and gazing into her eyes, then finally she says 'Come up to my room' so i go with her and its hot and heavy in the lift she slides her hand slowly down my pants and plays with me gently as the lift goes up to her penthouse, im literally on fire as we burst into her hotel room, she pushes me on the bed and slips out of her dress....to show off her massive hard on which she then rapes me with.

Strange, I don't really see what he offers Chelsea, they've got enough Aging attacking midfielders. I'll say it, I think Bellamy will be better for us this season than Meireles would have been.

I can hand on heart say I thought he was overrated, couldn't tackle and thought he was down the pecking order and that BEFORE gerrard comes back.

Cant help think he wasn't a good/popular figure around Liverpool.
Talented as he is Kenny just didn't seem to fancy him and one of the journos ITK said recently that there wouldn't be a tear shed if he left

Imagine the conversation at Melwood today. "Aquilani, check; Poulsen, check; Cole, check; Ngog, check; Degen...Degen."

"Oh fuck it, just bin him and be done."

Fuck me, have we just forgot how he and Suarez won us the Arsenal game?

Meireles was (fuck) a great player for us, probably our best player after Lucas last season.

I feel your pain people, but don't start downplaying his skill and performances, it's just pathetic.

[quote author=Modo link=topic=46690.msg1392209#msg1392209 date=1314829403]

Meireles was (fuck) a great player for us, probably our best player after Lucas last season.

I feel your pain people, but don't start downplaying his skill and performances, it's just pathetic.

[/quote]

loads of people have said he is a pussy in the tackle at the time

[quote author=Modo link=topic=46690.msg1392209#msg1392209 date=1314829403]

[/quote]

No it's not, he went missing often. Stop over playing him. He had good moments and he had bad moments. Wasn't spectacular, wasn't rubbish, he was just good.

[quote author=jono@home link=topic=46690.msg1392219#msg1392219 date=1314829587]
Let Be honest, he will be a flop a chelsea.. every player they sign from us is..

Torres
Benayoun
[/quote]

Makes me wonder if Gerrard would have been flop at Chelsea.

he always shit out of a tackle, but it didnt matter as he was an attacking midfielder, he sometimes got lost, when he was played out of position. he's been a great player for us last season, and this, and this is really gonna hurt our team and our pass and move football, but yano, shit happens, if we need to we'll address it in january

could be worse, we could be everton

All the deadwood gone + Meireles.

Awesome window, would've been better if we had someone come in for the loss of Meireles though.

Meireles is good and was good for us, just a cunt now for doing a torres to us.

*DANCES*

ITS ALL JONJO NOW BABY!!!

*ignores gerrard, henderson and any other player who can play AM*

Very talented player but a coward in the tackle. In fact it was his cowardice that caused his current injury against Exeter.

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=46690.msg1392241#msg1392241 date=1314830082]
*DANCES*

[/quote]

This is one of the reasons I'm fine with Meireles going. Jonjo is ready for the big time.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=46690.msg1392253#msg1392253 date=1314830329]
[quote author=Fabio link=topic=46690.msg1392241#msg1392241 date=1314830082]
*DANCES*

[/quote]

This is one of the reasons I'm fine with Meireles going. Jonjo is ready for the big time.
[/quote]

Exactly. Playing with the 1st team more will only improve his awareness and his linking ability with the squad

Jonjo is going to be tops

rorysmith_tel Rory Smith
As far as I can tell, #LFC have cut £30m off their wage bill and earned about £25m in transfer fees this summer. Net spend

Not bad really. Now hopefully losing raul won't affect us too much and we can strengthen further in jan

[quote author=the count link=topic=46690.msg1392190#msg1392190 date=1314829057]
Cant help think he wasn't a good/popular figure around Liverpool.
Talented as he is Kenny just didn't seem to fancy him and one of the journos ITK said recently that there wouldn't be a tear shed if he left
[/quote]

Agree, he deffo seemed like a popular member of the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom