• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't happy at PSG and knows no other club will pay him 800k a week. He desperately wants to go back to Barca but they're hesitant, I would be surprised if Pep didn't try

I subscribe to the theory that Barcelona are secretly glad to be rid of him
I agree. It seems to have taken being shorn of him for Barcelona to start thriving again. It does help that Koeman isn’t in charge there at all, of course, and the mad president isn’t in charge.

Wasn’t Paisley notoriously good at spotting when a player was in decline well before most people had and getting rid?

I subscribe to the theory that Barcelona are secretly glad to be rid of him

Their whole set up was based to maximize what he was good at.
They still did well with him last year, they just were no longer able to compete consistently as he was clearly slowing down.
I don't know if they're 'happy' to be rid of him but getting rid of him, allowed them to start their rebuild and they seem to be well on their way - with the new gaffa, the kids & some astute signings - to returning to at least a la liga challenger and a more dangerous european foe.

[ Matteo Moretto ] Agreement — personal terms ( salary ) have been agreed between Raphinha and Barcelona, a 5 year contract.

Their whole set up was based to maximize what he was good at.
They still did well with him last year, they just were no longer able to compete consistently as he was clearly slowing down.
I don't know if they're 'happy' to be rid of him but getting rid of him, allowed them to start their rebuild and they seem to be well on their way - with the new gaffa, the kids & some astute signings - to returning to at least a la liga challenger and a more dangerous european foe.

It’s tough to make a clean break from a declining legend, happy could be the wrong word but I’d be absolutely amazed if he returns to Barcelona as a player.

[article]Liverpool are keen on Porto youngster Vitinha this summer, with Jurgen Klopp’s assistant Pepijn Lijnders ‘keeping a close eye’ on the player.

That’s according to O Jogo
, who say that the ‘siege begins to tighten’ on the midfielder after his performances this season.

Vitinha returned to Porto last summer after a loan spell with Wolves last season and has gone on to establish himself as a key player under Sergio Conceicao.

The big European clubs have started to ‘position themselves’ for a transfer, having been impressed by his performances this season.

Liverpool are one of them, with it explained that they have been ‘keeping a close eye’ on the player’s progress via Ljinders.

They are not the only major player on the market as Bayern were brought into it this week, too, while Lazio are also reportedly keen.

The midfielder has a €40m release clause in his contract, and Porto are ‘not willing to make sales’, even less so knowing that the number of suitors has ‘skyrocketed’ over the course of this season.

That suggests Liverpool will have to match that clause if they want to their interest into something more concrete in the near future.

There’s no indication of that happening at this moment in time, but they are certainly keen, so much so that Klopp has sent his right-hand man to watch over the player.[/article]

Rory Wilson to snub Rangers new deal offer as Liverpool and Manchester United circle 40-goal teen
[article]Rory Wilson is set to snub a new Rangers deal amid interest from Liverpool and Manchester United.

The youngster is at the centre of interest from a number of English Premier League clubs.

His goal scoring exploits at Gers' youth level has garnered attention with a 40-strike haul.

According to the Daily Star he would only command a fee of around £300,000 as he is open to signing a professional contract down south as opposed to being dealt in at Ibrox.

The Light Blues have indeed reportedly offered their prodigious talent a new contract but he is expected to refuse any deal put his way in Glasgow.

Interest in Wilson comes amid a period of significant interest from high profile clubs in Scottish teen talent.

Ben Doak of Celtic is set to leave Parkhead for Liverpool while the Hoops' Mitchel Frame is also on the radar of top clubs down south.

We told recently how Leon King rebuffed a staggering five-figure per WEEK sum with Newcastle earlier this season.

The die-hard Gers kid instead signed a new contract at Ibrox in a bid to make a statement at his boyhood side.[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom