• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
302163227_1293236571504760_8252947515278272210_n.jpg

Lizard skin is coming through...

I bet she has a platinum card at Victoria's Secret.

She married an obviously closeted billionaire, there's a few possibilities but i think it's likely her priorities didn't involve a lot of shagging
Some people like having intimacy with the deceased.

On a serious not, if we don't get a MF like they fucked about getting a CB till the last day of the window, then they actually don't care about silverware. Its about the books looking good, we have Klopp till 2026, he will keep the club popular and relevant.

He's an RB product through and through - Liefering, Salzburg and Leipzig. We obviously like buying players schooled at RB - Mane, Keita, Konate (also our well reported interest in Werner and Caleta-Car). So I'm sure we have a detailed profile on this guy and know exactly the sort of player he is.

To me, I think he'd be a nice squad rotation type midfielder, a long-term Milner replacement if you will. He's super energetic, presses well, is comfortable with both feet and has no issues playing either LCM or RCM. Klopp will like that versatility. It'll be very plug and play, especially since the pressing style will be very familiar to him. He doesn't have a dominant physical profile, so I don't think he's going to be that commanding midfielder we all want. But given that we probably need 2 new midfielders over the next 12 months, he'd do for one of them.

The reason I think it might happen is that a deal should be relatively easy. Leipzig clearly want to sell, and Laimer clearly wants to leave to make the next step in his career. Bayern were interested for the best part of this summer, but Leipzig were playing hardball demanding €30 million. Bayern eventually called Leipzig's bluff and pulled out. But I'm quite certain Leipzig want to sell now than see him agree to a pre-contract in January. Something in the region of 20 million should definitely get it done.

From what I can see he doesn't start alot of games. 15 starts for RB Leipzig in the league last year.

So just sixty-two hours until the transfer window

S - L - A - M - S

shut

Paqueta becomes West Ham's eighth signing of the summer, following Gianluca Scamacca, Nayef Aguerd, Emerson Palmieri, Maxwel Cornet, Thilo Kehrer, Alphonse Areola and Flynn Downes.

Weren’t Moyes and fans moaning they hadn’t signed anyone or was it lack of strikers?
8 is a lot to integrate into a squad of 23 but I guess one is at least a loan conversion.

I think we will live to regret not making any summer moves for a midfielder, and Klopp should be moving at triple time since he admitted in his last press conference that he should have bolstered that part of the squad. The way the league is shaping up this would be an investment to ensure we qualify for the CL next year rather than to challenge for the title, with that ship looking to have sailed with our current midfield quota.

We’re definitely signing at least 2-3 new midfielders….

… just not in this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom