• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Gravenberch deal. Bayern official bid is €15m guaranteed plus add-ons, I'm told. Variables could reach €10m in many years - potential €25m total value. [emoji599] #FCBayern

Ajax want more, negotiation has just started. Ryan's out of contract in 2023 and won't sign a new deal.

Ryan Gravenberch deal. Bayern official bid is €15m guaranteed plus add-ons, I'm told. Variables could reach €10m in many years - potential €25m total value. [emoji599] #FCBayern

Ajax want more, negotiation has just started. Ryan's out of contract in 2023 and won't sign a new deal.

25M? That's crazy in this market.

Let's get some bids in.

Maybe we rate Bellingham and Tchouameni higher. Bayern have been favourites for Gravenberch for a while I think as well.

There’s NO agreement between Juventus and Paulo Dybala. He will not sign a new deal at current conditions, while his contract runs out in June - he’s set to leave as free agent! [emoji599][emoji1033] #Dybala

Juventus position is now clear after meeting with Dybala’s agent today morning.

When Dybala first started out i said he was gonna be a star and we should have signed him. Can’t believe it was 8-10 years ago. And even more shockingly, i have been on this stupid forum for that long.

Oh well, byebye Firm. Hello Dybala.

Dybala will leave Juventus as free agent. There was full verbal agreement last October for €8m plus €2m net salary until 2026 - then Juve decided to change their proposal. [emoji3544][emoji1033] #Dybala

Paulo’s not happy with current, new conditions and he will now open talks with other clubs.

When Dybala first started out i said he was gonna be a star and we should have signed him. Can’t believe it was 8-10 years ago. And even more shockingly, i have been on this stupid forum for that long.

Oh well, byebye Firm. Hello Dybala.
Only been 8-10 years on this forum? Some of us are double that including Koptalk.

Think I'm 14 years on here, to complete the production line of twatty windevers

16 years in September for me

Took me quite a few months to find out where everyone had fooked off to from KT

I never paid the deposit for Dunks book. So didn't fell too ripped off. Plus I won a pair of tickets to the Olympic Lubjiana UEFA cup courtesy of Dunk but left before the rot set in

16 years, 8 yrs prior on Koptalk with Dunc and Co, 3yrs prior to that Brian B and Zidane and his house on Southport…

Last edited:
I was on KT for years. Wasn't there some form of bulletin board that preceded KT as a forum? I think I was on that from mid 1998, as that was when I left Liverpool and needed something to keep me connected

16 years here too. I never fell for Dunc's shite on KT. Did I get kicked out for doubting him and calling him a thieving twat? Maybe, can't remember. I knew it was dying though and followed the herd.

I was on KT for years. Wasn't there some form of bulletin board that preceded KT as a forum? I think I was on that from mid 1998, as that was when I left Liverpool and needed something to keep me connected

wow you lot all been here for ages ! Fairly new, just coming up to my first year, similar to you, I joined to keep me connected. As I left liverpool and live in south East now …
can’t believe how long all of you have been here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom