1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

UFC

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by PepeReina, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Mors

Mors Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw this, he's an absolute fucking idiot. This is the same guy that said he only wanted his girlfriend in his corner coaching him for fights now moving forwards.
    Wonder if the UFC will cast a blind eye towards it just like they did with conor and jones.

2. dantes

dantes Very Well-Known Member

They're in desperate need of some virtue signalling gestures, having carried on with business as usual during the pandemic and protests, whilst running into the arms of a non-female non-environmental non-jew friendly petrodollar state. I think they'll use this opportunity to restore some goodwill by eviscerating the poor bastard.

3. Mors

Mors Well-Known Member

They could do it in another way by giving him fights again people that they know are going to maul him. But still, Dana doesn't care what the fighters do outside the octagon, nor does he care how much they get paid, so he'll just ignore it.

By all reports, Masvidal has had a full camp for this weekends fight, so he can scratch that off his list of excuses if anything goes wrong this weekend.

4. dantes

Masivdal's foot was a balloon after that "fight". Hopefully the judges didn't fall asleep and get robbed of the brown envelopes they'd earned from the previous fight.

5. Mors

Mors Well-Known Member

Masvidal deserves a balloon foot after offering nothing in that main event. He's had a full camp, and was capable of fighting 1 round, just got dominated start to finish hence the 2x 50-45 cards.
    As for the Holloway fight, I can see why some could have scored that fight either way, I don't think it was a big controversy, no one in their right mind would have given all the rounds to Max, especially 3&4. It's Max's own fault, if you try and win a title via the judges, then you'd better win all 5 rounds. You're fucking stupid if you think you can take a belt by winning 2 or 3 rounds, you don't deserve the belt doing it that way. Win all the rounds or get a stoppage - job done.

6. dantes

That's literally how Volkan won the belt off him in the first place. He never even won that fight either, the judges just handed him the decision and the belt for lols. As well as for the future Aussie ppv buys.

7. dantes

8. dantes

I guess the guy really is a dick.

9. darkstarexodus

darkstarexodus Very Well-Known Member

Wow. Khabib with a very impressive triangle submission victory. Just another level on the ground. Outstanding.

SaRed likes this.
  10. dantes

The ref was utterly ridiculous. Guy tapping for his damn life, ref just chills waiting for him to pass out.

Can't believe that's it, hopefully he changes his mind.

SaRed likes this.
  11. Atlas

Atlas Well-Known Member

29.. bruv at least get to 30 and then it's a full round nice number!

I doubt he'll change his mind... he's like I'm a man of my word kinda bloke, promised mumsy so that's it.

SaRed likes this.
  12. Atlas

Atlas Well-Known Member

Plus Justin was a bit all over the place.. few decent kicks that seemed to hurt but other than that rash and not measured like when he beat Ferguson and then looked like he was just happy to be alive after waking up from his sleep.. the rush of endorphins coupled with the adrenalin he already had musta been a nice feeling

13. YNWA

YNWA Active Member

The ending sequence when he went for a double leg take down, on the back of a leg kick from Justin to taking his back to mounting him and than the triangle from the top position was amazing. Notice how when the choke went in Justin wanted to get up in order to slam him down, Khabib held on to his left knee so he couldn't get up and by than it was over. No one comes close to combining his level of wrestling, jujitsu & ground control.

SaRed likes this.
  14. dantes

Justin fucked everything up by beating Tony Ferguson who would have been more competitive on the ground. That was the ideal fight for Khabib to go out on, or GSP. This just felt depressingly anti-climatic and far too easy a send off. Fucking Gaethje ffs.

SaRed likes this.
  15. Atlas

Atlas Well-Known Member

Ferguson fucked it himself thinking he'd make weight and walk around dehydrated n malnourished for a week just to prove he was some kinda mad mfer who weighed in even when he wasn't competing..
    The twit.
    Then his game plan was shocking v JG and he was outboxed without any attempt at taking the match to the floor

16. My_Blood_Bleeds_Red

My_Blood_Bleeds_Red Well-Known Member

Don’t matter cos the Eagle would still maul Ferguson.

GOAT. No doubt bout it.

17. dantes

The doubt is gsp came back and became the champ champ. That puts him just on top, but that should have been settled over five rounds.

The further doubt is whether jon jones is struck out because he was juiced up to his eyeballs.

18. YNWA

YNWA Active Member

There is a good argument to be made for anyone out of GSP, Jones, Khabib, Silva & Amanda Nunes for GOAT.

Realistically its between GSP, Jones & Khabib. Khabib's domination of the lightweight division which is the most talented division in UFC edges it for me (I am biased).

19. dantes

Well he's definitely the smartest fighter of all time.

20. My_Blood_Bleeds_Red

My_Blood_Bleeds_Red Well-Known Member

Hahahaha Dustin made Conor his bit*ch !!

Take that humble pie and shove it up your arse Conor.

Gosh I wish I was in that ring too to give him some of that beating. Arrogant pri*ck.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021