• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Usain Bolt retires ....

Rosco

Worse than Brendan
The greatest sprinter of all time or just the Lance Armstrong of the 100m ?

Here's a list of the fastest 100m times ever, with the names of those who were ever caught doping marked in red:
smhoyyeeb4ez.jpg

Lance Armstrong was a massive prick all the way along. Bolt may well be juiced to the eyeballs (I have no fucking clue, either way) but at least he's a very good bloke wth it.

Its chicken nuggets Ross. You ever tried the 100m? Theres a gap in the market for a chicken nugget eating superstar.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I've always felt like if he got caught doping I would be done with athletics.

He's the Jon Snow.

Yohan Blake got a 3 month ban in 2009 for a drug that wasn't actually on the international banned substance list at the time. So I don't think we can associate all (or perhaps any) of his times with doping.

Prior to the 2009 World Championships, Blake (along with Marvin Anderson and Sheri-Ann Brooks) tested positive for the stimulant 4-methyl-2-hexanamine.[19][20] A disciplinary panel organised by the Jamaica Anti-Doping Commission (JADCO) cleared him of a doping infraction on the grounds that the drug was not on the World Anti-Doping Agency's banned list. However, JADCO appealed their own panel's ruling, stating that the athlete should be disciplined as the drug was similar in structure to the banned substance tuaminoheptane.[21] As the panel would resolve the issue after the World Championships, the Jamaica Amateur Athletic Association took the precaution of withdrawing Blake from the relay race.[22] The appeals tribunal decided that a ban would be appropriate, and Blake and the three other sprinters each received a three-month ban from competition.[23]

his name is well dodgy too. i mean really? BOLT? with all them metaphors and analogies and similes and memes and menstrual rubber cup catchers and stuff. is that really his name? i rex he's a hologram meself. doesn't need to dope up. just turns up the lumens.

Back
Top Bottom