• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Utd bid for Bale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Tottenham, I would bite their hands off and take that offer in a second!

Di Maria + Coentrao, that's over £40mil right there alone and better than what Tottenham already have

Doubt Di Maria would go to Spurs though. The reported bid yesterday was 81 mill £

Don't particularly rate Coentrao but Di Maria is quality. He'd be a good signing for us but there's no chance of that happening

Levy has a pair of brass balls. Hope Ayre is watching and learning

I don't think Bale's worth anywhere near £80m let alone double Suarez' supposed worth.

Neither do I, I might not be in agreement with the press corp or the players told en masse not to vote for him but I thought Suarez was the best player last season not Bale. I accept its hard to look past the baggage that goes along with Luis but even accounting for my own pro-Liverpool bias I genuinely thought it was obvious Suarez was the best player last time out. Bare in mind Ricky Lambert got 5 more votes than Luis for the press association award. That's perfectly fair then....

A couple of years older doesn't make a 40M differential to the price....

86M pounds!! Jesus, that is mental money, especially in light of Ronaldos 80M fee, Ronaldo was/is a much much better player.

I know Spurs rely on him as mush as we do on Suarez but surely for that money (assuming its not just made up) they would be crazy not to sell.

PG would be more apt for Bale.

gallery_first_ad_400_400x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom