• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Valentin Cojocaru

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Binny

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
cojocaru-corp.jpg

cojocaru-e-comparat-cu-de-gea-ce-a-facut-pustiul-de-16-ani-dupa-ce-a-vazut-live-liverpol-manchester-city_1_size1.jpg

Date of birth (age): 01/10/1995 (16)

cojocaru1.jpg

Google translated article

Liverpool officials were pleased with the qualities of Valentin Cojocaru, followed this week to negotiate with star young goalkeeper transfer price.

Valentin Cojocaru, 16, returned Saturday night from Liverpool, after a week spent at Liverpool's Academy. Star kid experience for the eight days of evidence in England was unique. ProSport sources learned that the Romanian goalkeeper was impressed by what he found at the club's Steven Gerrard.

I have lost luggage

Although no emotion left in England, the young goalkeeper had some problems on arrival. Cojocaru has found his lost luggage at the airport was forced to come to training sessions without boots and gloves. I thought it was unlucky. I find it hard to find these items on its size, even in England, especially in so short a time. In Romania found their boots waiting for weeks to number 47. But in England, Star kid was shocked by how quickly they resolve hosts. After a brief "No problem, kid!" In the next ten minutes Cojo has received a complete line of equipment, boots-and subsequently r?mânându gift.

He photographed his seat Reina

Like any child came to a club the size of Liverpool, Cojocaru host asked them to let him visit the stadium. When he entered the locker room, he sat directly on the seat of Pepe Reina. "I hope someday I'll sit here as Liverpool's goalkeeper," murmured the boy, and then making a photo of Spain's cabinet.

Impressed by the conditions found

In England, Valentin Cojocaru made even two workouts a day, but the team was prepared under 18, although he is only 16 years. Due to its physical qualities, leaders Liverpool Academy have decided to be tested with other children. Cojo was impressed by the seriousness and how to prepare young people there. Each group, regardless of age, who has four coaches each to 40 years. Before training, but after the players receive vitamin strictly under medical supervision.

Tested with Bolton and Stoke City

Liverpool's Academy heads wanted to see the young goalkeeper and two friendly games. Thus, under 18 years Liverpool met Bolton at the same level. Score 2-0, and Cojocaru has evolved throughout the second half. He attended the second test. Stoke City match with the score 0-0. This time, Cojo played the whole match. After three interventions one on one with opponents, spectators attending the match were noted. "Very good goalkeeper" and wondered where it came. As was normal, coaches congratulated him after the game. Now it remains to be seen as Becali asked him. On transfermarkt is priced at 50,000 euros.

In samples with me he was a child in Bosnia, but I understood that he was not stopped
Valentin Cojocaru, Steaua goalkeeper

I also had the opportunity to see another mentality, other players, other coaches and I felt better. Do not know yet if they remain, you know the verdict coming days
Valentin Cojocaru, Steaua goalkeeper

For those who understand Romanian, his interview upon returning from trial here:

http://www.sport.ro/liga-1/cojocaru-a-revenit-in-tara-dupa-o-saptamana-cu-gerrard-suarez-si-dalglish-cand-afla-daca-va-deveni-primul.html

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=47819.msg1439293#msg1439293 date=1323191061]
THe new Bouzanis no doubt.
[/quote]

At least we know where to get tickets for the derby from ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom