• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Villareal v Liverpool Europa League Semi Final 1st Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutless subs, poor thinking, spending the game going for the draw when they were there for the taking. And typically for all our careful tactical gameplan, we were let down by defensive naivety when it mattered.

For fucks sake , Klopp had a nightmare tonight , it was evident from minute 3 that the 11 that started wouldn't work .

Settling for a point when quite frankly we should've been comfortably playing for threethree and leaving with nothing

For fucks sake , Klopp had a nightmare tonight , it was evident from minute 3 that the 11 that started wouldn't work .

Settling for a point when quite frankly we should've been comfortably playing for threethree and leaving with nothing

are you a yank? you don't get points in a European semi-final.

Yeah, it was a terrible starting XI, exacerbated by poor substitutions and the usual lack of consistency from players who aren't good enough

That was fucking wank. I'm not surprised Sturridge has got a bad attitude. If I was him I'd have done a shit in the middle of the changies

Reactions: HC
Ibe is fucking bollocks too , Id literally rather have seen anyone come on for coutinho ahead of him. Hes quick and strong, we never see either attribute, it's incredible

Brilliant, you should take up management yourself, you've a gift for making it sound easy.

Yep, great comparison, months apart, different squads, one different manager, different circumstances, it's forensically precise.

I'm just outlining that lots of team worse than Villareal - who aren't great themselves - have found it very easy to score goals against us home and away.

The most recent obvious example being the one I used

I'm just outlining that lots of team worse than Villareal - who aren't great themselves - have found it very easy to score goals against us home and away.

The most recent obvious example being the one I used

It wasn't the most recent in terms of two games. Go and cool off and stop being specious. Actually, print that on a t-shirt.

I had a feeling that we would lose one nil to a late goal.
Be prepared for one nil to us next week and us going through on penos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom