• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wanted true supporter to post 23-24 season match threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You an your little csister dont scare me Mancy. I have God on my snide.

They has to die. roll & die.

Last edited:
This thread should be called “When ChatGPT-Bots go wrong”.

But if you extrapolate the last 10 games results back to 1991 we’ve spent the last 30 odd years undefeated and winning everything.

What convoluted ,womans front bottom did that dollop fall out of. You draw every game. As he has since I stopped.

You win nothing!

Well, we tried to warn you lot about following the false prophet.

They are being led by The Lizzards, When they have cost us another season. They will shed thier skins and reveal thier manc serpent souls. Laughing at us

Notice how they swoop in here to attack me. Yet they will bear fruits of sorrow, when the winter shrouds them leaving them looking up Citys skirts like naughty children.

What convoluted ,womans front bottom did that dollop fall out of. You draw every game. As he has since I stopped.

You win nothing!

They are being led by The Lizzards, When they have cost us another season. They will shed thier skins and reveal thier manc serpent souls. Laughing at us

Notice how they swoop in here to attack me. Yet they will bear fruits of sorrow, when the winter shrouds them leaving them looking up Citys skirts like naughty children.
Keep taking the Lords gift bud.

I’ve had a break and am ready to declare myself available for match thread duties

Exellent. One poster with some gut's let's have some more. not for my sake for all our sake I cant take another season of his shit crap titles.

Reactions: dee
I think we need a Pre Match Thread election (erection).

Shortlist of candidates who campaign for the next 6 weeks and then in pre season a poll is run with the winner both able to start the season on a high after being democratically elected.

Shortlist of candidates who campaign for the next 6 weeks and then in pre season a poll is run with the winner both able to start the season on a high after being democratically elected.
I’m happy to bring back my undefeated run when we need it most.

Exellent suggestion So name a few you would like Because the Good ones wont put themselves forward for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom