• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"We are the cunts" origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

rurikbird

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
Can anybody remember which poster started "we are the cunts we accuse Barca of being" thing? Somehow it doesn't show up in search. There was also a picture with this and "How am I doing, Boss?" that someone made in the same thread, I believe – I would like to find that too.

Can anybody remember which poster started "we are the cunts we accuse Barca of being" thing? Somehow it doesn't show up in search. There was also a picture with this and "How am I doing, Boss?" that someone made in the same thread, I believe – I would like to find that too.
If in doubt, woland

But I think it might have been someone else

Oncy posted that first.

Someone made it into the how am I doing boss image, which was also great. It's either in the Van dijk or Keita threads.

Now I understand why I couldn't find it; I searched for "we are the cunts" but Oncy said "Weve been the cunts." Damn your non-traditional spelling, @Oncy!

Last edited:
How about we're shitcunts?

g43rdq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom