• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wednesday 23, Jan, 2013, Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian
Benitez in pressroom: "The ballboy has been in our dressing room talking with Hazard. They have apologised to each other."

I absolutely love the whole thing. The little shit getting a kicking, the scandal of a player doing that, the possibility, like others said, that the focus will finally move away from Suarez, the fact Chelsea lost, the fact Hazard will be banned, and so on.

I can't understand why Hazard would kick the kid in the ribs when his face is infinitely more kickable.

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian
Benitez in pressroom: "The ballboy has been in our dressing room talking with Hazard. They have apologised to each other."

I think thats a sensible outcome, he didn't hurt the kid but they were both in the wrong for what they did.

Also Swansea need to have words with their ballboys not just about their timewasting but their attitudes also.

Can't blame the ball boy for play-acting, all the fuckin players do it.
The ball-boy is obviously a clout but I think Hazard should get a 12 year ban.

So Swansea vs Bradford then...........yeah i'll sky plus that bastard im sure.

Everything he did was copied from watching players fake an injury, sit up, look about for the ref awarding something and then when it isn't happening for them, go back down again and carry on being in pain until someone notices.

And most of it from watching Drogba and Robben too!

I don't think he kicked him just the ball. That kids deserved a kicking. !7 and all. Little wanker.

Can't wait till Chelsea players reveal their t-shirts in support for Hazard in their next game.

BBVJbadCUAAr4tr.jpg:large

I absolutely love the whole thing. The little shit getting a kicking, the scandal of a player doing that, the possibility, like others said, that the focus will finally move away from Suarez, the fact Chelsea lost, the fact Hazard will be banned, and so on.

You do realise that, if Luis Suarez didn't exist, the whole sorry Hazard ballboy incident wouldn't never have happened ? He's got a lot to answer for, we should sell him.

Watching Rafa defend the actions of a Chelsea player is just plain wrong.
Also, waiting for the first red top story that manages to include Suarez in the story.

And son of a member of the board at Swansea. The little prick had twittered the day before the game about that he would waste time if he got the chance.
Well done Hazard I say.
*tweeted

Get the terminology right, dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom