• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend’s other games 9-11 February

Status
Not open for further replies.

momoWASboss

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Fulham v Man U starts off the weekend. Babel starts for Fulham. Sessegnon on the bench. No Markovic.

Probably want United to win this one. Puts pressure on Chelsea ahead of tomorrow.

Didn't know teeth were an organ. Freddie Mercury is a donkey?

For some weird reason I happen to have seen a lot of Leicester recently and I have to say that kid Harvey Barnes has ALL the materials to be a terrific player but he makes brainless decisions.

Hes only a kid like but if he learns to pick the right option he could be terrific.

Puel not starting Vardy in this sort of game is very fucking weird. Not watching it any more, we get better results when I'm not paying attention

Puel not starting Vardy in this sort of game is very fucking weird. Not watching it any more, we get better results when I'm not paying attention
Its game over if they lose. Gullit vs Shearer all over again

For some weird reason I happen to have seen a lot of Leicester recently and I have to say that kid Harvey Barnes has ALL the materials to be a terrific player but he makes brainless decisions.

Hes only a kid like but if he learns to pick the right option he could be terrific.
He's 21. You have to think he would struggle to change how he plays

They had a falling out last week apparently.

Definitely smacks of cutting your nose off to spite your face from Puel though.

Leicester have been far the better team here but Spurs will win this all day long.
No cutting edge from Leicester at all.
Gray just had a free header 3 yards out and heads it gently to Lloris

Leicester have been far the better team here but Spurs will win this all day long.
No cutting edge from Leicester at all.
Gray just had a free header 3 yards out and heads it gently to Lloris
Yep. Can't help but think with vardy they'd have taken at least a couple of points of them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom