• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend April 14- 15 other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. As much as it would be good for a laugh, it's much more damaging for that piss-weak mega-thin squad to face Thursdays in Eastern Europe. Will keep them out of top 4 contention again.

Don't want them being able to focus on the league.
It wouldn't make any difference ... down to 7th will qualify this season so 5th - 7th will be in the EL.

I think it's good for bears. I mean, what else do they have to do with their time? The typical bear diary is a pretty bare book. Let's get a bear for Anfield and let it maul 'Mighty Red' to death.

I remember those bears from the traveling zoos/circuses from the time I was growing up. They looked sad, usually had a metal ring through the nose and were probably abused/drugged by the trainers, not to mention the cramped living conditions and traveling day after day on bad roads. These types of shows are long gone in the West (I hope), but there are still a few mudddling through in Russian and Eastern European backwaters...

I think it's good for bears. I mean, what else do they have to do with their time? The typical bear diary is a pretty bare book. Let's get a bear for Anfield and let it maul 'Mighty Red' to death.
My friend Rupert gets off on wearing checked trousers and red jumpers and running around with badgers and elephants

Brighton and Inter doing us big favours tonight.

Pissed Kane scored but other than that perfect.

Nah I'd rather Spurs get it.

I think they'll lose a few players this summer anyway and maybe their manager

Yeah soz. What I meant to type was, I hope a terror organisation blow up their bus.
Yeah but then there would be minutes silence every year forever for Harry Kane.

I'd rather he just get twatted

United ahead 1:0.

Nevertheless, I'm impressed by Lewis Cook so far. Very good passer of the ball and combative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom