• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What should change after the Covid 19 outbreak has ended

Donavan Ried

Alive and still kicking, Just
We are constantly being told what a wonderful job that the people on the front line are doing. The PM himself said that had it not been for the two nurses that were constantly monitor him he may not have pulled through...
TFL, Firemen, The Police, Bus drivers among others have put their lives on the line to keep the public moving allowing us to shop for food, work and get around and some at the cost of their own.
My question is twofold...

What should/needs to change?

What would you like to see change?

For me: - I think “what should change” is a tax cut 30% - 35% for anyone working for the NHS, Ambulance, Police and Fire service Fire allowing them to keep more of the money they earn, making it easier to recruit and retain staff.

More Rentable/Social homes for Key workers built

A plan, money and resources put in place to deal with the next outbreak. Looking at using old U.S. and RAF bases to fly British nationals back into the country where they can be tested Isolated and treated in hospitals specially built for that purpose on those bases

“What I would like to see change” A rapid response unit, independent of Governments; with the ability to go into any country where there is a suspected outbreak of a deadly virus and, gather information on the virus first hand, manage, and treat victims of that virus ,for which every country should sign up to and fund

Back
Top Bottom