• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Whatever Happened to... Bijev and Bueno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nomad

Very Well-Known
Two kids who were meant to be the next superstars, we meant to have signed them but then they've disappeared off the face of the earth...

Nah. Just joking with you. I think Bijev came over here to Norway to play on loan for a second tier club. They were promoted last weekeend, but I cant rememeber seeing anything of him the whole autumn.

Bijev is going to be rubbish then if he can't even play for a 2nd tier Norweigein club. Or is Norway's leagues better than Finlands?

Haha. I am not sure. I dont follow Finnish footie that well. The level of the second tier here is not much to write home about. But he is a young lad, and the team he went to was winning the league by far.

I think I read somewhere that he was coming here to gain matches for him to get a work permit in UK or something.

We missed out on Bueno, I think. There was interest there but we never closed the deal, then he started playing and scoring for the first team and his price shot up.

Pity.

He signed a pre-contact agreement last summer (2011), which was supposed to lead to a transfer this summer. Then the management changed. I don't know what happened after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom