• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Which fans hate us the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was surprised at how much man city fans hate us, i mean i thought united fans would be worse, but a few times there would be a Hillsborough topics on redcafe and the united fans all come together in ther support for us, and if theres one dickead playin up about it he always gets shouted down. the one time i went on the blue moon forum the city fans were all callin us murderers, when one fella said that they were talking shite he got badly shouted down and accused of bein a bin dipper lover, no respect for those cunts after that.

[quote author=Modo link=topic=47069.msg1407865#msg1407865 date=1317557177]
[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=47069.msg1407861#msg1407861 date=1317556577]
Who cares?
[/quote]
So why bother about rivalries against Man U, big games against Chelsea. Of course there's hate involved.
Or have I mistaken it for brotherly love?
You don't go to game and chant Munich unless you want rile up the other set of fans. Or sing about Hillsborough, or even chant murderers.

So yes, I do believe you care. Maybe not about Newcastle fans because they're small time.

Personally when I read about fans calling Suarez a cheat, Dalglish a shit manager and calling us bin dippers etc. It's not like I'm thinking "well let's just have a well contested match between us and all will be right!"
I'm thinking let's smash these bastards and laugh about it afterwards.

My question was simple which teams fans hates us the most right now?[/quote]

Yeah I managed to read pretty deeply between the lines and comprehend that from the title of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom