• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who am I? - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
I was born in Africa in the 70s, but I represented a European country internationally.

I had a bit of a journeyman career. I played for several teams in different countries, England, Portugal, Holland, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Spain and the US.
I played for 3 different teams in England, two are fierce rivals. I technically played twice for the same team due to a certain incident.

I didn't win anything in England, but I did win a league title elsewhere. That's the only major trophy I have.
I represented my country in one World cup and one European Championship.

Who am I?

(This one can't be as easy as the others...surprise me)

I was born in Africa in the 70s, but I represented a European country internationally.

I had a bit of a journeyman career. I played for several teams in different countries, England, Portugal, Holland, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Spain and the US.
I played for 3 different teams in England, two are fierce rivals. I technically played twice for the same team due to a certain incident.

I didn't win anything in England, but I did win a league title elsewhere. That's the only major trophy I have.
I represented my country in one World cup and one European Championship.

Who am I?

(This one can't be as easy as the others...surprise me)

I think there are still players in the top flight applying their trade who were actually born in the 70s in Africa, probably explains why they breakdown so often
qfHn716.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom