• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Who are you rooting for?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Which team are you rooting for in the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus what’s bunch of moaning cunts on here.

If history is the measure by which you twats judge participation in a fucking footy contest then italy are at least equally detestable as England.

So fuck Italy. Come on England.

The team is made up from players from Man City, Man U, Chelsea, spurs and Everton. When they play each other I want either a 747 to land in the stadium or massive amount of injuries to those players. I’m not going to change my opinion of those players when they put a different shirt on.

Jesus what’s bunch of moaning cunts on here.

If history is the measure by which you twats judge participation in a fucking footy contest then italy are at least equally detestable as England.

So fuck Italy. Come on England.

Of course the scourge of fascism needs to be repelled and shouldn't be forgotten, but Southgate's 'they bombed our chippy' routine only stirs up that kinda nationalism. It's fucking stupid. And anyway the Italians didn't cover up Hillsborough or try to shut Liverpool down.

Come on England.
Watched every game in this tournament and it has been breath of fresh air to the intense stress of PL.
Grew up supporting them with Italy 90 being my first tournament where fell in love with footy but LFC always first love in footy.
Hated England’s band of fans for how they made Barnes feel especially that San Marino first half at Wembley.
Now, I don’t care about the St George waving louts, band wagon jumping politicians or that boring national anthem.
If the fans can bang on about loathsome failures like Gazza then I can defo get behind this lot.
I like the team and want then to achieve something unforgettable especially our Hendo, serial winner.
I especially I admire the big fuck you to all that boo them with the trolling knees and they kept it going. Especially like watching each game in my local cricket club and watching their gammon faces as they prepare to drop the knee and keep doing it...

England, but I'll also find it hilarious if we lose. It's very much win/win. The average England fan is a massive gobshite.

It's a win-win, lose-lose, win-lose-lose depending on the outcome and your perspective. It is farcical some of the BS spilled over it all; Sterling has gone from thug life to the saviour of black Britain, Kane is now the greatest forward to have ever played the game, Southgate is the truest of gentlemen who has single-handedly restored a nation's pride, and it's probably no exaggeration to say 'The Boys' will have saved countless lives with the inspriring way their herculean efforts have emboldened a nation on the brink. Truly the finest of us all.

I don't know if you seen what Southgate has been saying about colonialism and the war recently but here it is. Good old little England. It was eighty fucking years ago.

“For an island our size we’ve got an incredible influence on the world and we’ve got to keep that in a positive way,” he said. “There are historic things that we should be proud of. We’ve had unbelievable inventions in this country.”
Whereas predecessors as England coach would stick to talking about matters on the field, Southgate has often talked about the role of sports in uniting the country since the 2016 Brexit referendum. And he doesn’t shy away from how the nation has been shaped by military conflicts — and the place victory over Nazi Germany in World War II has in the sense of nationhood.
Southgate brought up how much it resonated that England beat the modern-day Germany 2-0 in the round of 16 at Euro 2020.
“People have tried to invade us and we’ve had the courage to hold that back,” Southgate said. “You can’t hide that some of the energy in the stadium against Germany was because of that. I never mentioned that to the players, but I know that’s part of what that story was.”

I was surprised he said all that because he seemed very level headed. Another reason to shout for Italy I suppose.

Gotta be completely honest here, I'm probably a bit salty regarding England because of how Trent was dicked around by Southgate and how he later got injured because he made him play 90 mins.

Italy is probably one the last teams I wanted to see win the Euro's so I'm pretty much "meh" about it.
So yeah, I'm picking Italy.

England so we can stop hearing about 1966 on repeat every 2 years

You're a glutton for punishment....
Should they win on Sunday then all you will hear about it the 2021 Euro's and the 66 World Cup every match; competitive or friendly into the twenty second century, Just like they still talk about the 66 world cup that they won last century

You will have Boris wrapping himself in the England flag (or knowing Boris it will be the Union Jack) Claiming that we won the Euro's because of Breixt, the vanccine roll out and his leadership of the Conservative party, and calling for a new Bank Holiday for the 8th July to celebrate the victory and Knighthoods for all the England Squad and Manager

It will be truly Hell On Earth

Of course the scourge of fascism needs to be repelled and shouldn't be forgotten, but Southgate's 'they bombed our chippy' routine only stirs up that kinda nationalism. It's fucking stupid. And anyway the Italians didn't cover up Hillsborough or try to shut Liverpool down.
Well neither did the England football team woland.

Just look at the knuckle dragging fuckwads who follow this English team around the globe. Copy of The Scum in the arse pockets while singing about German bombers, getting the shit kicked out of them by Russians. I want them all crying their nuts off tomorrow.

I'd also like to echo the fuck England brigade

Their fans are the same cunts who all sing we all hate scousers. Call us bindippers, buy the sun, the politicians are milking all this whilst laughing at everyone below the poverty line, destroying this country, at odds with racism and the BLM kneeling. So fuck Engurland.

Come on the Azzurri

At odds with racism and the BLM kneeling.

Come on the Azzurri

3ih5js.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom