• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who leave this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhorizon2

Very Active
These are the players i think will leave this summer or i would like to see leave.

Ming - i think he could go for uptown £15m but i would accept £10m
Lucas - out of contract
Wisdom - £4m
Moreno - £12m
Can - £23m, if he does not sign a new contract
Allen £5m
Lazar £12m
Sturridge £35m i honestly think he is worth that and a Chinese club may even pay more.
Origi £20m - just will not the game time to develop, it's time to cash in.

Lucas does not fucking have a year left.....please fuck no.

The main 3 that need to go is Mingolet Moreno Lucas.

Ah shit, nobody else spent the last five minutes coming up with a list of posters?

Hopefully:

Mignolet or Karius. Not arsed which one, because we need a new Number One.
Lucas. Fucking obviously.
Moreno
Klavan
Origi
Sturridge
Stewart

Whoever is out on loan, like Sakho and Markovic.

I'd sell Firmino too.

Lucas is going to get a player-coach role, and will still be around in 30 years time, just to spite you all

Due to more games next year with some sort of european competition, I wouldn't expect to many of the seniors go. I'd expect to see the following go though:

Lucas
Sturridge
Sakho
Markovic

Then maybe some of the fringe players out on loan or something. People wanting to see one of the keepers go is wishful thinking though I think.

Lucas Free
Moreno. 8-10 mill
Sakho. 15 mill
Markovic. 5 mill
Sturridge. 20 mill

Hopefully 50 mill added to getting some quality players signed. It would be great to get an upgrade on Ming but I doubt we'll sell him this summer.

Get rid of them all apart from: Hendo, Lallana, Milner, Matip, Clyne, Firmino, Coutinho, Mane....

Start again cos a lot of those in that squad arent fit to wear a Liverpool shirt.

These are the players i think will leave this summer or i would like to see leave.

Ming - i think he could go for uptown £15m but i would accept £10m
Lucas - out of contract
Wisdom - £4m
Moreno - £12m
Can - £23m, if he does not sign a new contract
Allen £5m
Lazar £12m
Sturridge £35m i honestly think he is worth that and a Chinese club may even pay more.
Origi £20m - just will not the game time to develop, it's time to cash in.

Ming - I can see being with us next season sadly
Lucas - Free
Wisdom - Free
Moreno - £5m
Can - £20m if he doesn't sign a contract (We seem to like £20m)
Allan - Won't be sold
Lazar - £5m
Sturridge - £20m
Origi - Will be here next season.

Players you missed:
Sakho - £10m
Flannagan - £3m
Chirivella - Tribunal - I imagine it'll be £1m comp
Randall - £0.5m
Bogdan - Free

So all in all c.£60m

Ings will have one more season to prove his fitness, otherwise it could be curtains for him. Stewart and Klavan will also stay one more season.

Get rid of them all apart from: Hendo, Lallana, Milner, Matip, Clyne, Firmino, Coutinho, Mane....

Start again cos a lot of those in that squad arent fit to wear a Liverpool shirt.

That seems a little extreme and unlikely, but your heart's in the right place

I'd keep Wijnaldum and Can also

I reckon even if Lucas is released, he'll hang around and somehow start the odd game at CB.

I don't think we can afford to let go of too many of our core squad players - we have looked pretty light on numbers this season even without European football.

All the "senior" players on loan can obviously go. Otherwise:
  • Sturridge, who I've finally given up on. Does this make it 3 non-seasons now? What a shame.
  • Lucas will probably leave but he barely plays these days so it hardly matters.
  • Is there any point in keeping Ings? I don't think Klopp massively rates him and he's had two years of next to no football. If we get a good offer, probably best for all concerned if he moves on. Otherwise, loan deal.
  • Stewart. We need to buy a couple more midfielders and I'd rather have the likes of Can sticking around to compete with them then Stewart.
  • Moreno. Back to Spain for a big loss I would imagine.
  • Origi. Loan.

Hopefully:

Moreno
Klavan
Origi
Sturridge
Stewart

I'd sell Firmino too.

You were doing so well there, why did you have to spoil it at the end?

Ming - £10 - 12m
Lucas - out of contract
Wisdom - £4m Will leave on a free or on loan.
Moreno - £12m Loan to Celta Vigo or Getafe with an option to buy for 7 million next year with us paying 20-40% of his wages
Allen £5m Loan to random club in second tier European league
Lazar £12m See Moreno
Sturridge £35m 15-20 million to West Ham or West Brom
Origi £20m - Loan.

25190-Keep-Your-Reality-Away-From-Me.jpg

I think a pretty major cull is needed
Manniger/Karius/Ming - any 2 of them.
Moreno
Lucas
Can
Studge
Origi
Ings
Everyone who is on loan

Selling Can will be stupid.

Look he's the closest thing we have to a Gerrard.

Marauding runs - check
Physique - check
Passing - check
Shooting - check
Aggression - check
Abit of that petulance - check

Gerrard is obviously better in all the above but with some improvement and consistency from Can, he could evolved into a very competent player, he has the potential. And he has only just turned 23.

We'd be stupid to sell anyone that's close to a first team slot for anything other than silly money.

We need to add to the squad - selling Can, Coutinho, etc - means we have to replace them just to maintain current squad levels.

Marauding runs - check
Physique - check
Passing - check
Shooting - check
Aggression - check

Gerrard is obviously better in all the above but with some improvement and consistency from Can, he could evolved into a very competent player, he has the potential. And he has only just turned 23.

Watching the game on Sunday, Gerrard is still 10 times better than Can

Marauding runs - check
Physique - check
Passing - check
Shooting - check
Aggression - check

Not selling him when he doesn't sign a new contract would be stupid.

I think a pretty major cull is needed
Manniger/Karius/Ming - any 2 of them.
Moreno
Lucas
Can
Studge
Origi
Ings
Everyone who is on loan
Sorry Red but I don't see any major cull at all. Klopp has hinted at that many times and there's no way we are selling off so many senior players when what we actually need to do is substantially strengthen the first team squad (assuming we make Euro football).

Manninger/Moreno/Lucas/Studge will go as will Sakho\Markovic\Wisdom\Flanno any other senior player on loan now.

That frees up three real slots and we are already maybe 5 short = 8 senior players inbound this Summer, and that's a stretch.

Hopefully:

Moreno
Klavan
Origi
Sturridge
Stewart

I'd sell Firmino too.
Why the fuck would sell our current best no 9.

Regardless of the fact we may need a more prolific striker he's definitely worth having in the squad at a minimum.

Get rid of

Ming
Moreno
Lovren
Klavan
Stewart
Origi
Sturridge
Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back