• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's going to Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've searched flights and hotels, but the prices are beyond me at the minute. I'll deffo be getting the train over to Liverpool though.

Hotel prices are mad. What area you get?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I settled on Getafe mate, 14 miles outside but thought get something booked for now and see if I can do better later. Yeah prices we’re going mental after the game but didn’t want to book before the game as I’m a bit mental like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this would be about Robertsons response. As it is not .. let me remind you that Suarez is not going along with the rest of his elite club.

Anyone familiar with Madrid with some hotel recommendations? Prices are already insane.

Maybe try Airbnb or similar? Or fuck it, take a one man tiny tent & find the corner of a park! Its not likely to be bad weather in Madrid at the start of June & you'll only need to get your head down for an hour or two after drinking & celebrating all night!

If anyone still looking for Easyjet flights there are Manchester ones at £124 return right now. Sold out from Liverpool. £1500 from Bristol and Luton etc.

I want to go. Most I'll be able to raise is a couple of hundred quid though, with most of that not arriving in my bank until the 31st, so it'll prob have to be a drive share if I do make it.

Just want to go for the atmosphere, no way I can afford a ticket obv.

I want to go. Most I'll be able to raise is a couple of hundred quid though, with most of that not arriving in my bank until the 31st, so it'll prob have to be a drive share if I do make it.

Just want to go for the atmosphere, no way I can afford a ticket obv.
I'm seriously considering this, the mate(s) i'd go with aren't reds though so won't be willing to shell out more than like £300, is it possible to do without driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom