• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why the Fekir deal collapsed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deal was done, he passed the medical, then at the very last minute someone piped up, another one of his agent team, asking for some more money - so we fucked it off. That's what I heard at the time it fell through. Was easier just to say his knee was fucked though when it clearly isn't.

Also, this season, 14 games, 2 goals, zero assists. In la liga, where people like aspas, kanoute and forlan can tear it up.

Read somewhere that we felt that Fekir had the wrong attitude as well.
Klopp has done a good job getting rid of those who don't "fit in".
I have a feeling that Sturridge was one of those. We know how Klopp handled Sakho Markovic among others.

There is s place for the right dickhead in a squad , but you have to be sure the dressing room will keep him in check.

Too many dickheads is a problem.

I would have thought this would have been a standard consideration when making a signing but I expect that plenty of managers minimise the problem it could be: most managers believe they can overcome anything.

Read somewhere that we felt that Fekir had the wrong attitude as well.
Klopp has done a good job getting rid of those who don't "fit in".
I have a feeling that Sturridge was one of those. We know how Klopp handled Sakho Markovic among others.

While Sturridge can seem a bit sulky, Klopp had mostly very positive things to say about him. The sad fact is he was just too injury prone. I don't think Klopp 'handled' Markovic due to attitude, it was because he's shit. Sakho was a twat though.

While Sturridge can seem a bit sulky, Klopp had mostly very positive things to say about him. The sad fact is he was just too injury prone. I don't think Klopp 'handled' Markovic due to attitude, it was because he's shit. Sakho was a twat though.
So the fact he was forced to train with the u23s was because he was shit? He was so bad he had to play with the likes of Herbie Kane and Chirivella?
Nah, the guy had an attitude problem. I'm certain of it.
Edit:
Found this quote from Matic when Markovic joined:

"He has such massive potential that if he changed his attitude in training he could be one of Europe's best players in his position.”

So the fact he was forced to train with the u23s was because he was shit? He was so bad he had to play with the likes of Herbie Kane and Chirivella?
Edit:

"He has such massive potential that if he changed his attitude in training he could be one of Europe's best players in his position.

Fair enough

Edit:

"He has such massive potential that if he changed his attitude in training he could be one of Europe's best players in his position.”

He was also shit

Well at least Fekir can blame his agent for being a dick.

What excuse do the rest of you have??

Maybe we lowballed him with 40k a week? & saw the likes of Lallana on 70k a week.

Who knows.

Maybe we lowballed him with 40k a week? & saw the likes of Lallana on 70k a week.

Who knows.

Imagining Edwards:

119c388317e685aecfebf19ddcac553e_XL.jpg

There is s place for the right dickhead in a squad , but you have to be sure the dressing room will keep him in check.

Too many dickheads is a problem.

I would have thought this would have been a standard consideration when making a signing but I expect that plenty of managers minimise the problem it could be: most managers believe they can overcome anything.

Well we took a big gamble on Shaqiri, and he's been incredibly underused, so maybe his supposed bad attitude is there and that's what Klopp is using as the reason for not playing him.

Well we took a big gamble on Shaqiri, and he's been incredibly underused, so maybe his supposed bad attitude is there and that's what Klopp is using as the reason for not playing him.

It's the only explanation for how little game time he's gotten.

You'd expect him to be rotated in a bit but even Origi is ahead of him for a spot out wide.

Shaq is inept defensively, I think that's the main reason Klopp doesn't prefer to play him.
But yes I think he has somewhat of an attitude problem as well. I mean the whole thing about boycotting the national team because he isn't captain is a bit weird.

Shaq is inept defensively, I think that's the main reason Klopp doesn't prefer to play him.
But yes I think he has somewhat of an attitude problem as well. I mean the whole thing about boycotting the national team because he isn't captain is a bit weird.

Didn’t he has a swollen sack or did I imagine that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom