• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wild thoughts (Klopp Talk)

Hyena

Well-Known
Not a insider information, not twitter speculation, not even a conspiracy theory. Just random thoughts that emerged my head watching him.

Am I the only one who wonders if / worries that Klopp is actually seriously ill and he's just holding on/ keeping mum to see out the season?

Nah, I dont think so. He seems generally done with it. I'd be surprised if he took on another club.
National team maybe.

Maybe, maybe not. If things don't go well for Nagelsmann and Jürgen gives the DFB any indication that he might be interested, things could yet change pretty quickly.

Jurgen has become very sarcastic and honestly a little mean in moments. He's definitely DONE emotionally, and he's even more reactive on the line to disappointments. I would say the bloke is emotionally exhausted. I mean, the way he does the job, being a father figure to 22 lads a season - I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier.

I wonder if the lads are seeing him in a similar vein. I wonder what we don't know is going on behind the scenes. We're clearly adrift. Something is ailing this team.

I cant see him as a manage in International football; he is all about building relationships and team bonding, which takes time & proximity. Trying to get a bunch of superstars to play well together when he has one week of coaching the squad every few months doesn't suit his approach, IMO

"'yeah it was Darwin who broke me. Loooove, I loooove the lads to bits, but it's, how you say it in English? a Brain Fuck, a Uruaguan curse against scoring he's inherited. It's then that I realized my management powers were finite"

From Jurgen "Liverpool, the love of my life, the club I loved too much", biography coming out in 2027.

Not a insider information, not twitter speculation, not even a conspiracy theory. Just random thoughts that emerged my head watching him.

Am I the only one who wonders if / worries that Klopp is actually seriously ill and he's just holding on/ keeping mum to see out the season?
I thought that at the time and still do.

He does look a lot more haggard than usual. He’s tetchier, too.

I think he needs that break and would be surprised if he’s back in coaching any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom