• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha

Very Well-Known
Weren't we linked with this young lad a few months back?

He looks the business for Palace tonight. All pace, trickery and whipped crosses with both feet. Excellent work-rate and attitude too.

He's much better than Championship level, worth a punt asap.

Re: Wilfried Zaha

You didn't even know his name until I told You

I remember a former winger of ours Jermaine Pennant who played really well against us and so we decided to buy him and then later put him on the trash heap. Apparently Crystal Palace had not scored in their previous 5 games in the league, this was probably a one off.

I might not of known some of the small details about this lad, but all i'm saying is that i bigged him up first.

I'm looking forward to bumping this thread when to turns into the superstar that i know he will.

[quote author=Kenny4PM link=topic=47737.msg1436214#msg1436214 date=1322743963]
I might not of known some of the small details about this lad, but all i'm saying is that i bigged him up first.

I'm looking forward to bumping this thread when to turns into the superstar that i know he will.
[/quote]

I'm guessing I mentioned him many months before you Kenny, I seem to remember touting him as an exciting prospect at the start of last season.

I remember clearly telling you all about him on Koptalk seven years ago when he'd scored a hatfull for his under 13 side.

When delivering baby Zaha, I commented on the screaming babe's strong leg muscles. "This little one has the makings of a premier league footballer" I said.

[quote author=Kenny4PM link=topic=47737.msg1436219#msg1436219 date=1322744633]
"Guessing" and "seem to remember"...........

Prove it or back the fuck off.
[/quote]

Like I could be bothered to trawl back through months of stuff, especially when you know I'm right. I was posting as Dancing Brave this time last year, if you do decide to search.

[quote author=Kenny4PM link=topic=47737.msg1436234#msg1436234 date=1322746205]
Well in that case mate according SCM law he's my prosect tip.
[/quote]

Fair enough.

*scratches Kenny of Xmas card list*

[quote author=Kenny4PM link=topic=47737.msg1436234#msg1436234 date=1322746205]
Well in that case mate according SCM law he's my prosect tip.
[/quote]

Not so, I witnessed his ultrasound and sent a telegram to all the members of the site that were alive in those days. The placenta was abnormally large and I could instantly tell that the kid would grow up to have an amazing physique which would serve him well in his football career. Here is a picture of the postman outside Vlads house
Messenger_motorcycle_500.jpg

Make of it what you will.

Former Crystal Palace boss George Burley has compared young striker Wilfried Zaha to Lionel Messi ahead of the Eagles’ clash with Manchester United in the Carling Cup quarter-final.

Zaha is the type of lad people just bounce off when they try to tackle him – just, like Maradona and Messi,” he told a national newspaper.

“He’s such a naturally gifted footballer.

“He impressed me from day one at Palace and you could see he has the sort of talent you can’t teach and which no one else has.”

Burley has been very impressed by what he saw and thinks he will light up Old Trafford on Wednesday night.

You watch him sometimes and think, ‘How did he do that?’ and with his ability to take players on, he is second to none.

“He can beat defenders without thinking about i
t and there are not many around like him at the moment.

“You just can’t coach what he’s got and, like the other youngsters I’ve had, he looks like developing into a top-class player,”

[quote author=Buddha link=topic=47737.msg1436239#msg1436239 date=1322746914]
I shagged his mum nine months before he was born.
[/quote]

You know she was 13 at the time and there's a warrant for your arrest in the Ivory Coast?

Cheers Binny.

George Burley obviously knows what he's talking about. Soooooo i spot a prospect and make his talents aware to my fellow SCM posters, and now we find he is being likened to Messi and Maradona.......

[quote author=Kenny4PM link=topic=47737.msg1436248#msg1436248 date=1322747734]
Cheers Binny.

George Burley obviously knows what he's talking about. Soooooo i spot a prospect and make his talents aware to my fellow SCM posters, and now we find he is being likened to Messi and Maradona.......
[/quote]Sorry to see that your delusion is spilling over into the footy forum mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom