• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (A) FA Cup replay Tuesday 17th Feb 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha

Very Well-Known
It is time for the serene and largely celibate balls of the Buddha to introduce some calm and equanimity into proceedings on SCM. Do not attach yourself to the outcome of this match and all will be well will be well…

Klopp will not want to get tanked again here, but we’ll also likely look to rotate some fringe players in…So I’m predicting:

Alli
Trent Gomez Phillips Tsimikas
Milner Jones
Doak. Naby. Gakpo (Carvalho)
Salah (Nunez if fit)

1-1 after 90 mins, a win on pens.

Klopp could also do with borrowing some calm balls.

Start Bajcetic and play Jones and one senior with him, and start a strong team otherwise to find some rhythm

Ffs who thought it was a good idea to wait a whole month to play in a cup replay….

You guys know - we have to play Brighton away again if we get through. Is it really worth it ?

No, then again it was just as much worth it now as it was in the home game….which was not at all.

Klopp to blame for putting out the strongest team available and still coming away with a fucking replay.

Ring the changes. It will be refreshing to lose in a new way.

---------------------Kelleher
-Ramsay--Gomez--Phillips--Tsimikas
------------------Bajectic
-------Elliott--------------Jones
-Doak-----------Ox---------Carvalho

Fucking hell mate - I know we are upset, we don't want to get the kids destroyed along with the elders. We'd have no one left.

Agree, send out the kids. Probably put up a better fight than the seniors did at Anfield

Fresh legs across the park required here. Painful to see Ox in any line up too - he's a significant step down from Origi and Minamino who we offloaded last summer. I'd get Cannonier up top as he has a good relationship with half the kids from the U21s.

Ox and Naby injuries will force the club to get reinforcements, and therefore play those two as much as possible, as you know they'll be injured after Feb

Genuine question but why are Ox and Naby still at this club after years and years of being absolute wasters?

In any other line of work, if you're even unavailable for more than a few weeks you get the sack.

I've had 4 days off sick/injured over the last 10 years and I work/train twice as hard as either of those twats.

Why are people dismissing our best chance of a trophy this season?
Not sure if you've noticed mate but the winners go to Brighton.

Did you watch what happened on Saturday?

As much chance finishing top 4 than winning FA Cup...I.e no chance.

So seemingly we tried to play differently the other day, but they didn't listen to the new game plan

Is Badger tits fit? I left him out of my line-up on the basis he was out?

If fit, I want to see him in the Hendo role (if we persist with a 4-3-3)

correction: he’s fit according to Klopp today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom