• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup seeding and groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Pesam link=topic=37608.msg1005962#msg1005962 date=1259936280]
[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=37608.msg1005943#msg1005943 date=1259935424]
[quote author=themn link=topic=37608.msg1005939#msg1005939 date=1259935139]
[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=37608.msg1005912#msg1005912 date=1259934017]
[quote author=themn link=topic=37608.msg1004164#msg1004164 date=1259747134]
[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=37608.msg1004104#msg1004104 date=1259740578]
pot 5 - ireland
[/quote]

I actually larfed.
[/quote]

That's Spidey's best funny eva.
[/quote]

*nods*

I think he nicked it.

Or, it's the "broken clock is still right twice a day" theory demonstrated for the footie forum community.
[/quote]

when you guys compliment me, kick me in the balls ;)
[/quote]

Good man.

*Kicks Spidey in the balls*

[/quote]

*drops to his knees clutching his crotch promising to tell even WORSE jokes in future*

[quote author=Loch Ness Monster link=topic=37608.msg1005959#msg1005959 date=1259936177]
5:15 appaz.
[/quote]

Might have been delayed as BBC site now saying 5.55 GMT.

I dont know if youve got the full show on back home in blighty but I tell you what i am watching some fucking SHIIIIIIIIITE here on spanish telly.... fucking lions playing footy??some werthers original bullshit african style and various cunts dancing.

The only bit i was interested to see so far was the actual trophy itself being brought in but they squeezed that up into a corner of the screen while the local government played a documentary style ad explaining how they manage to steal the oceans riches and then freeze it with all its omega 3 oils intact...

They even managed to make charlize theron look average.

The current monstrosity on my screen is enormous even at distance.

Sounds like Jonathan Pearce has got the nod to take over from Motson.

What's this depressive-looking Charlize Theron doing at a footie do, and editorialising, too? Hasn't she had her daily intake of tic-tacs?

The French will be in S.Africa's group. That's really going to help them win the crowds over. There was enough of a reaction just now when their name was announced.

Oh wow, Italy and France got the easiest groups again.

I have no idea how good Algeria and USA are, I hope they're both shit.

Ours is just as favourable IMHO.

Algeria are tricky, and the USA are always tough competitors whether or not they have a lot of skill in their side. IF we're on our game, though, we certainly ought to get through this group.

Yes, England's group is not bad. We'll want to win it, though - and hope Germany win theirs (or better come third) as we could play them in the second round otherwise.

We got probably the toughest draw we could from the second pot in the USA and two of the easier ones from the last two.... italy once again fluke a piss easy group.... Brazils group will be some mighty fine watching straight from the off.

Incidentally i got in spanish here and it was hard hearing the both languages... do groups A to D constitute the top half of the draw and E - H the bottom half? Hope so...

We can't underestimate the Yanks, they've beaten Brazil recently and some other decent sides.

The rest shouldn't be a problem.

Group G is the toughest by a considerable way.

group g is group of death brazil,portugal,ivory coast and north korea. group b is tough also

[quote author=jan link=topic=37608.msg1006145#msg1006145 date=1259951211]
Oh wow, Italy and France got the easiest groups again.
[/quote]
I don't think France's group is that easy - and I think ours is equivalent to Italy's.

I think the draw was cool...

im excited now!!

Brazil v Portugal..... cracking

Brazil v Ivory coast.... also

Im gonna have a few flutters on this tournament i reckon.

Where are our games being played, what city??

Mexico and Uruguay aren't pushovers while SA are host nation so France group is quite tricky. Grp B is the tighter grp imo.

Spain, Germany and Italy shouldn't have a problem. We'll make hard work of it but we'll go through.
The French group could be tricky. Mexico generally get through the groups and no way do FIFA want South Africa going out in the first round.
Brazil's group is the hardest. North Korea are in for a torrid time there.

I think we got one of the easiest groups. The US can be stubborn opponents on their day (as Spain found out) but really we should be taking maximum points.

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=37608.msg1006154#msg1006154 date=1259951817]
We can't underestimate the Yanks, they've beaten Brazil recently and some other decent sides.

The rest shouldn't be a problem.

Group G is the toughest by a considerable way.
[/quote]

When did the USA beat Brazil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom