• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

would u swap redknapp for rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shit post.

So what we're now gonna fire Rodgers and give him a payoff because Redknapp is now available?

And all before he's managed his first game for us?

Mods, lock this thread.

well let's be honest , how many on here wouldn't have preferred Redknapp over Rodgers before he got the job? I doubt very many .

And most who are saying rodgers now are doing so because they have bought into the vision and concept , his impressive interviews so far. That's fair enough but without seeing the results yet , right at this moment , you'd have to say the safer option for proven success would be redknapp .

What a shit post.

So what we're now gonna fire Rodgers and give him a payoff because Redknapp is now available?

And all before he's managed his first game for us?

Mods, lock this thread.

Its not going to happen so keep your knickers on. If we had the option before BR's appointment would you? Ie choose redknapp over rodgers.

If Redknapp was in the frame after Kenny left and before the process I think I would have been happy to have him. He loves Liverpool, the fans and the history, he has done a great job with Spurs. The question then was would he move from Sandbanks which is a good one.

Now however given the choice I would take what would be seen as the bigger gamble and go with Rodgers, I am starting to believe in him and his ethos
regards

I think I'd prefer Daniel Levy than Redknapp... not many people make a cunt out of him.

How many players do we have who are going to be coming into their prime in the next 2 years, for Arry to keep alive?

I full on despise Redknapp and would've been pissed off if he got the job full stop, let alone now

Fuck 'arry the melting cunt

How many players do we have who are going to be coming into their prime in the next 2 years, for Arry to keep alive?

Ha. Though you touch upon a valid point.

Thanks in part to buying the wrong players in his last couple of years & in part to h & g we have a 3-5 year prime age gap 23-27 year old players are rare at Anfield.

Hard as it may be, we need to ship some older players on high wages & get in some younger players reaching their prime, preferably on lower wages.

No. I don't particularly like Redknapp and as has been touched upon already, he's very unsuited to the job at Liverpool right now.

Honestly, no. He wouldn't have been a success here.

Rodgers has impressed me ever since he got the position and I'm starting to have more faith in him.

Not a chance.
Brendan will lead us to the promised land.

No. Not because I particularly wanted Rodgers, though of the promising managers around, he was my pick. I'd rather take a gamble on someone young with fresh ideas than someone we know everything about - occasionally shrewd but often wasteful in the transfer market, tactically inept, constantly bending over for the Scum AND at best capable of being around about 4th to 6th place. That's without mentioning his 'questionable' business dealings.

What's the point? We may aswell just bring back Rafa - who would be as pointless too, up against three more competitive sides than he was when he was last here. Pointless.

Let's stick with it and see where it takes us.

Im happy with our choice of manager. Having said that I dont have, or indeed understand, the hate of Harry by a lot of people on here.

NO

Rodgers is the future and 'Arry is set for retirement. He bankrupts clubs wherever he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom