• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wrestlemania.

Seeing as Sky want £20 for it on PPV and the network's £9.99 with no commitment it seems a bit of a no brainer.

I'm planning on signing up just for Wrestlemania but reckon I'll end up keeping it once the months up so I can watch NXT regularly and go on multiple nostalgia trips back to the attitude era
Exactly what happened here.
Signed up for the Rumble for Molly and still watching it every day.

I don't know what it says that I'm so fed up of watching footballers diving and acting that I'd probably prefer to watch WWE

How old's Molly? My daughter's 10 and seems to find it entertaining whenever wrestling's on TV.
She is 9 and is TOTALLY obsessed with it. Its literally all she ever talks about/does/thinks about/asks for. Its her 1D.
Im not complaining. Its fucking boss bonding with her over it.

I have to admit I rarely watch it anymore. I read the "dirtsheet" sites and youtube the best bits. Got up for Royal Rumble (just match part). Was very disappointed in it. Bryan was treated like a random jobber (I don't think he should have won by the way, just have a storyline waiting after the match). Ziggler and Ambrose got destroyed by Kane and Big Show who are glorified jobbers and having them last with Reigns made the outcome too predictable.

On to mania matches:

Orton vs Rollins - This has the potential to be a great match. Orton is clinical in the ring but maybe a little repetitive. Rollins can do some amazing things and this could be a really exciting match.

7 man ladder match:
Awfully fired together to give a lot of decent guys a chance to shine. The stealing the belt angle is beyond stupid. Ambrose or Bryan seem the obvious winners. I hope Ambrose does, he needs a big win after getting owned by Bray Wyatt in a feud and then meandering a bit. Hope there are a few big moments in the match. By the way what the fuck is R-Truth doing in the match?

Battle Royal - pass. I think Sheamus will return as a surprise entrant and win.

Tag team match. I love Cesaro in the ring. Fucking love him. He's very bland as a character as is Tyson Kidd. They need a mouthpiece manager or something. There's no point in anyone other than them winning though. They really nice to put more effort into the tag team division. I love good tag team wrestling.

Lesnar vs Reigns.

Lesnar is awesome to watch but he's almost been booked too strong. He destroyed Cena last year and essentially took out Cena and Rollins at Royal Rumble (what a match that was). If he goes down to a spear from Reigns it looks stupid after what he went through in that match. Reigns is good and has huge potential, but he's bad on the mic and it seems to be too soon for him. I hope he pulls off a good match because he doesn't deserve all the boos he gets. Lesnar to win with possible MITB cash in from Rollins.

Reactions: C/O
She is 9 and is TOTALLY obsessed with it. Its literally all she ever talks about/does/thinks about/asks for. Its her 1D.
Im not complaining. Its fucking boss bonding with her over it.

Think there'll be a lot of envious Dad's out there then if it's wrestling over 1D! I'm definitely gonna introduce my daughter to some slightly older stuff and NXT once I've got the network up and running

Just seen that! Not bad odds tbh

4112e478de4b1578b087abc0132e5a38.jpg

I dont think he will.
It would be really ballsy to taint the showpiece of their jewel in the crown.

I dont think he will.
It would be really ballsy to taint the showpiece of their jewel in the crown.
The ONLY way it will happen is if reigns wins and is fucking destroyed afterwards

It'd be too unbelievable if lesnar won that rollins would cash in.

But I don't think vince is in the "please the fans" game

Yeah man.
I think Dean Ambrose might be dead. That was horrible.

I had it on but had to go see the mother in law. I'm whipped (till we get home!!!). Watching it later on the network though.

Enjoyed that a lot.
I really didnt think it would end that way but I suppose eventually they would always do that.

Enjoyed that a lot.
I really didnt think it would end that way but I suppose eventually they would always do that.

I didn't think they'd do that either but on reflection I think it makes sense. Lesnar was naturally turning face and he obviously got a huge pop last night and doing it this way means he can now feud with Rollins over the title and continue to get the oddities reactions. The fact that it was Reigns who got pinned should also help further a storyline of Lesnar being screwed.

Back
Top Bottom