• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Yohan Kebab

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLD_Lewy

Very Active
I know we're usually a club thats run faulty towers style but Newcastle are really going for it lately, duno why the fuck they got Joe Kinnear as technical director or whatever but he's already causing a bunch of shit.

In an interview with talkSPORT on Monday night, he risked alienating the club's fans further by claiming to have "more intelligence than them".
Asked about his plans for the team, Kinnear referred to players Yohan “Kebab” (Cabaye), Hatem Ben “Afri” (Arfa) and Shola Amamobi (Ameobi).
He also called the club’s managing director “Derek Lambeze” rather than Llambias.
He insisted that he could bring a great deal of expertise and excellent contacts to the job: "I can open the door to any football manager in the world, anyone, that’s the difference.

and he's already busy fucking up transfers too, leading to 'Lambeze' fucking off, they were meant to be gettin FC Twente defender Douglas but he sacked that off cause he'd 'never heard of him', Alan Carrs dads apparently bailing now too

ah sorry, i did an extensive search over one page! also ive found myself working as a doctors secretary and i dont have a fucking clue what im doing so my minimal brain powers are stretched as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom