• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Your favourite Suarez goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
All the talk about Zlatan's goal reminded me of our own little magician.

So which one is your favourite.

Personally?

His goal against Stoke in the cup.

He's only been here a short time but it's already difficult to pick a favourite from many great strikes.

My pick is his goal recently vs Newcastle, speed, speed of thought, power to shield the ball from the defender, great control, awareness to round the goalkeeper and slot.

Then the sheer joy he showed in picking the ball out of the net, tucking it under his arm and running back to the centre circle like a kid.

I really like that goal against Sunderland( I think) from an impossible angle but it has to be the Newcastle or Norwich one.

Would agree with Modo's choice of the one v Stoke. Newcastle a v close second.

The Stoke one was is indeed excellent, has anyone mentioned the one against Stoke in the FA Cup? It's not as great as a few of the ones mentioned, such is the quality of his goals, but it was still a belter.

I assumed they were talking about the one against Stoke in the cup

I completely forgot about his goal in the FA cup

Thus its rubbish and not worth mentioning

The Utd goal that Kuyt stole would be mine. Barring that it would be the Newcastle one hands down.

The one against Stoke that Modo picked out. It was made all the sweeter because of the home fans booing him at the time - then he goes and does that. Beautiful.

But not everyone here is happy. Missed too many. Too dirty. Diver. Racist. They can't wait till he dip in form to plunge knives in.

For me he is our talisman

They're just mad about him being so good and not playing for one of the top teams in Europe.
They've tried to unsettle Gerrard as well and it almost worked.

I don't care if he was awarded the goal officially or not but the one he "scored" against the mancs is my favourite; big game against big team and he announced himself right then IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom