• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Your line up away to Stoke..

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't "humiliate" him. If anything he humiliates himself with some of the worst fucking tricks I've seen in all my days.

Djibril Cisse scored 19 (I think) goals in a season and 75% of people still hated him.
Fuck yeah. Continually offside wife beating cunt.

I'm not sure it was 75% though, I remember me, Peter & Wizardry having to defend our right to hate him a fair bit.

He's was such a bizarre striker old Djibril, you know he'd almost certainly miss any one v one or clear cut chance he got, yet somehow he still always managed to score lots of goals.

He hit it hard, very hard, & almost always straight at the keeper.

How he scored so many will always be a mystery to me, & I sat in the stands watching a fair bit more than usual then.

I'm not exaggerating saying he was continually offside, he really was, you'd hear shouts from fans all throughout the game telling him to get onside in ever increasingly colourful language.

Of course, his penalty in the CL final gets him plenty of brownie points though!

He did score 19 goals. But it was in 57 games and only 9 in the league.
He scored a total of 13 league goals.

I liked Cisse. Wasnt good enough but I liked him.

To be fair I think a lot of fans are coming round to the Benteke signing.

Those that still haven't soon will because he's gonna be a beast for us.

By and large, even those of us who have questioned the signing haven't done so because we don't think he's a good player. The question has always been whether he'd fit into our style of play. Now he's a Liverpool player I'm going to support the guy and hope for the best.

New match thread or contiune with this one. Not long to go now.
Excited and nervous as hell.

*sigh*

Someone always has to go and be a jinxy bastard [emoji6]

For some reason I have a good feeling about this game. I think we'll win.
(Don't shoot me if we don't)

I like this a lot but I'm pretty much going to have to shoot you if we don't win.

Can you come to mine to be shot, though? Busy schedule.

Well one thing is for certain, if we don't see any of theteam who played in the humiliating end of season defeat not trying to bust a gut, then the managers team talk hasn't done the job it should have. Lets face it, the team talk should just be 3 words. 'Remember 6 - 1'

The front three has to be coutinho, benteke and firmino. Just giving firmino 60 minutes is better than our other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom