• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Youtube scouting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dahoud looks classy, doesn't he? Would agree that he looks like he needs a bit of filling out before he'd really be ready for the PL, though. There seems to be lots of good young midfielders around at the moment so you'd hope we'll manage to land one of them.

I have one, I have one!!

Yussuf Yurary Poulsen (just because I think we could need another 'Poulsen' in the team)

RB Leipzig, Striker/Wide Forward, 21

Value: £10M-ish

He's very fast, very strong and very direct and with a lot of flaws too but as he's only 21-years-old there's loads to build on. Great work rate and good attitude and maybe we could get him and Emil Forsberg in package deal from RB Leipzig, two future stars I believe.

He's scored 7 in their last 12 games after a slow start to the season and is also assisting quite frequently.

From yesterday with RB Leipzig (will be in the Bundesliga next Season), scoring 2 assisting 1 in their 3-1 victory.

http://dai.ly/x43s6da

*Can anyone help me embed from DailyMotion? I AM NOOBING!

All of his goals from last season:

Last edited:
I have one, I have one!!

Yussuf Yurary Poulsen (just because I think we could need another 'Poulsen' in the team)

RB Leipzig, Striker/Wide Forward, 21

Value: £10M-ish

He's very fast, very strong and very direct and with a lot of flaws too but as he's only 21-years-old there's loads to build on. Great work rate and good attitude and maybe we could get him and Emil Forsberg in package deal from RB Leipzig, two future stars I believe.

He's scored 7 in their last 12 games after a slow start to the season and is also assisting quite frequently.

From yesterday with RB Leipzig (will be in the Bundesliga next Season), scoring 2 assisting 1 in their 3-1 victory.

http://dai.ly/x43s6da

*Can anyone help me embed from DailyMotion? I AM NOOBING!

All of his goals from last season:

Got to say that it's nice to have Kris and his optimism back on the forum.

I was out on the piss yesterday with a load of celtic fans, drowning their sorrows after their loss to Rangers. They were telling me that Liverpool are heavily linked to their left back Kieran Tierney who is 18. They rate him very highly and i notice that King Kenny commented recently that he's the only Celtic player that will attract attention from EPL clubs. Watch out for the goal he scores at the end from the edge of his own box!

Last edited:
Yeah, read that aswell. Watched the game yesterday and he impressed quite a bit. Good going forward, decent pace and a tough tackling kid. Looks a great prospect.

Yeah, read that aswell. Watched the game yesterday and he impressed quite a bit. Good going forward, decent pace and a tough tackling kid. Looks a great prospect.
I missed most of the game and only turned up just before the penalties but from what they were saying it seems like he doesn't have many weaknesses.

I'm more interested in CBs because I still think we need another to come in, especially when Matip has to go for international duty in January. So I tend to look up CBs in youtube.

Antonio Rudiger - German, on loan to Roma from Stuttgart. He used to play for Dortmund U19s. No idea if he's any good, but he certainly must be one of the fastest CBs around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom