• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

❤️ Klopp - :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Twitter account just posts shit retrospectively for clicks. It was obvious years ago that was what they were up to, so the fact that people still quote it pisses me off.
That flying outside van dijks window meme will crack me up forever though he's worth the shite for this alone

When Klopp weighed up the prospect of extending his stay at Anfield, his decision rested on the agreement of three people in particular
Primarily, that was his wife, Ulla, but also his assistants, Lijnders and Peter Krawietz.
It was always expected that, at some point, Lijnders would push for another managerial job of his own, having already left the club once for a short spell in change of NEC Nijmegen in his native Netherlands.
But given the freedom of the training ground at Liverpool, and a prominent position alongside Klopp in the dugout, the 39-year-old has committed his future to a supporting role until 2026.
And asked about Lijnders’ ambitions, Klopp has insisted that though he would never “hold anybody back,” the pair had agreed that the best platform for his talents at present was on Merseyside.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/...take-managers-job/?utm_source=morningbriefing

I haven't been stretching my glutes recently because I have been travelling - Fracturing my cheekbone and mashing the fuck out of my hand while avaoiding some twat on a moped that fell off his bike because the twats hat fell offff I Did get a boss tattoo though so not all bad) but as soon as I found out about out beloved Klopp - I text my yoga buddy immedataly. He said to me it caught everybody by surprise. He generally doesn't know fuck all about the goings on in the club. His thing is all about transfers, media 'manipulation (as he calls it) and by proxy dealing with agents. His view on the agents part was pretty much the only thing I'll share.

A massive part of his signing on for 4 more years and beyond is the level of investment and support FSG have promised him and his staff in the coming windows. That has meant a seismic shift in potentional transfers and extentions. Salah was always going to sign depending on investment and Klopp. and now Mane will be putting pen to paper soon enough. It's the big cuntish agents that have been jizzing all over the place these last 2 days because obviously LFC with Klopp at the helm for years to come is a hell of an incentive to come to us. That means and unbelievable windfall for those dickeahds. He told me I should be VERY excited about some of the stuff he's been hearing about but wouldn't commit to anything because he only found about it a couple of days ago. He did say that LFC are worth now over 3billion as opposed to the 335mill FSG paid during 'The Epic Swindle' - So in terms of big hitters in the market, that coupled with loads of silverware and probably the finest (and certainly most respected) That he'sd easliy te mostt likeable coach in the world - Well.... The future is so bright I just gotta wera shades.

Fucking amazing news lads. If I hear more solid news I'll report back as asap.

I haven't been stretching my glutes recently because I have been travelling - Fracturing my cheekbone and mashing the fuck out of my hand while avaoiding some twat on a moped that fell off his bike because the twats hat fell offff I Did get a boss tattoo though so not all bad) but as soon as I found out about out beloved Klopp - I text my yoga buddy immedataly. He said to me it caught everybody by surprise. He generally doesn't know fuck all about the goings on in the club. His thing is all about transfers, media 'manipulation (as he calls it) and by proxy dealing with agents. His view on the agents part was pretty much the only thing I'll share.

A massive part of his signing on for 4 more years and beyond is the level of investment and support FSG have promised him and his staff in the coming windows. That has meant a seismic shift in potentional transfers and extentions. Salah was always going to sign depending on investment and Klopp. and now Mane will be putting pen to paper soon enough. It's the big cuntish agents that have been jizzing all over the place these last 2 days because obviously LFC with Klopp at the helm for years to come is a hell of an incentive to come to us. That means and unbelievable windfall for those dickeahds. He told me I should be VERY excited about some of the stuff he's been hearing about but wouldn't commit to anything because he only found about it a couple of days ago. He did say that LFC are worth now over 3billion as opposed to the 335mill FSG paid during 'The Epic Swindle' - So in terms of big hitters in the market, that coupled with loads of silverware and probably the finest (and certainly most respected) That he'sd easliy te mostt likeable coach in the world - Well.... The future is so bright I just gotta wera shades.

Fucking amazing news lads. If I hear more solid news I'll report back as asap.

It’s fucking amazing news :) big transfers afoot by sounds of it. Well Klopp is a great enticement to have.
glad you like the tattoo,
take it easy out there, avoiding the moped twats with hats on, sounds painful.

Quite something from that sarky bluenose dweeb. Reminds me of United fans I've heard or read saying they'd like to dislike Jürgen but find they just can't - by contrast with the Angry Birds cadets who seem to make up the bulk of Citeh fans.

vtbrj1rb9fx81.jpg

"Jurgen Klopp is only the fourth manager to reach four Champions League finals" - Ancelotti on to his 5th final of course.
279628403_513833823559743_9223191237859735743_n.jpg

Those Kappa kitwear in 90s were epic and Lippi and his cigars could always carry them off well.

I always thought Fegie’s record in CL was pants but 4 finals in retrospect ain’t bad.

There's absolutely zero chance he's focused on the Newcastle game... I'm not saying they won't win, they've got better players, but they got home yesterday and he gave them all two days off because he wants to drive round Manchester strangling stray dogs.

He knows that everyone's criticism of him is legitimate. He won it when he had Messi and Xavi and Iniesta. Since then he's spent 2 billion on squads that were already top of their national leagues, Bayern and Citeh, and can't replicate even with that amount of dough. Still moans about a thin squad after spending enough to bankrupt Google.

When Fraud arrived at Man City 5 years ago, they'd just won the league again with Sterling, KDB, Fernandinho, Aguero. Kompany, Silva, Toure... All world class... They've still got the first 3 of them, but look at the money he has spent trying to replace the other 3 - and he's got nowhere near. Nowhere close to those quality of players. A billion quid and his best players are ones that were already there. Meanwhile, Klopp has only kept Milner and Henderson and improved every single position on the pitch for absolute peanuts, and built the best side in form on the planet right now

I feel like pep wants his players to be empty vessels he can fill with his tactical nous. So any semblance of character or individual passion goes out the window, and that's where cup moments are made

I imagine it's like how he'd pick a dependable collie or Labrador to fuck, as opposed to a feisty Jack Russel or chihuahua

I'd say they have replaced all bar aguero ok ish
blew his load on grealish lmao

david silva was better than bernardo silva, but new silva isn't shite, just a little rat
kompany while good, was injured a lot, and they have dias and laporte who are both very good
toure was good, but needed a minder like fernandinho. they now have rodri who balances things better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom