• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting 2012-13 Weekly bets

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
£200 lay of Swindon winning at Doncaster to win £123

Don't understand the price keeps dropping on Swindon!

Now.......

-£577 Swindon
+£373 Donny
+£373 Draw

IMO Swindon should be 2/1 (3.0) not the current price 6/4 (2.5)

£200 lay of Swindon winning at Doncaster to win £123

Don't understand the price keeps dropping on Swindon!

Now.......

-£577 Swindon
+£373 Donny
+£373 Draw

IMO Swindon should be 2/1 (3.0) not the current price 6/4 (2.5)
30 minutes gone Doncaster dominating.

The price on Swindon has started to drift out towards 2.8 and I've started laying off some of my liability on Swindon.....I'll update my status in a few minutes.

Southend 0-1 Fleetwood after 8 minutes....£31 lay of Fleetwood winning to win £30

Still Donny dominating and bringing Hume on which will help..........going all out for the Donny win so my final position is......................

-£38 Swindon
+£40 Draw
+£202 Doncaster

Finally Doncaster get the goal they deserve 1-0 with 10 to go......cashed out for a £180 profit on any outcome

£100 Bournemouth to beat Scunny to win £57
£32 Stevenage to beat Hartlepool to win £35

Half time Aldershot 1-0 Oxford United......£10 Oxford to win........to win £120

MK Dons 1-0 Brentford after 60 minutes......£20 lay of MK winnning to win £50

Bournemouth still 1-0 up and should go on to seal the win BUT I've cashedout and taken £35 profit on any outcome.

Stevenage 1-0 Hartlepool......now no liability on the draw.

+£30 Stevenage
-£35 Hartlepool

£5 Keogh 1st goal Leeds v Derby to win £215
£7 Sammon 1st goal to win £70

sheff utd let me down today
what betting site do you bet on Pesam, i like the cashout option
I thought Sheffield United would beat Carlisle too but wasn't 100% convinced (because they didn't pick any natural wide players) and thought they may struggle to break Carlisle down until late in the game.

I do almost all my betting on Betfair Shadey, they offer the best odds even taking into account their 5% commission on winning bets.

Watford 1 up with 25 to go..............now no liability on the game and £60 profit on Watford hanging on to the 3 points.
Edit: now...................

-£2 Draw
+£30 Hull
+£58 Watford

Bank +£2159

I've stuck £100 on Doncaster to beat Tranmere to win £100 tomorrow. IMO the price should be about 1.70 (and not 2.0 - or Evens)because Doncaster and head-and-shoulders above Tranmere in terms of ability. The dodgy pitch and end-of-season jitters could complicate matters but even allowing for this I think it's a great price. I will bet more if this price is still available close to kick off and after I checked the team news.

I think Doncaster have been underrated all season by the bookies and they are clearly one of the 2 (maybe along with Bournemouth) the best teams in the division. I think if a "Big" or more famous team in division, like Coventry or Sheffield United, were at the top of the division the price would be considerably lower.

63 minutes Reading 0-1 Saints.....£15 lay of Saints winning to win £50

£25 Millwall to win at Birmingham to win £58
£15 Bristol City towin at Burnley to win £54
+£75 Morecambe.....+£34 Draw......-£63 Rotherham
£25 Yeovil to beat Shrews to win £25
£50 Bournemouth to win League 1 to win £175
£12 Blackpool towin at Forest to win £41
£20 Stevenage to win at Pompey to win £50
£30 WBA to beat Arsenal towin £120
Surprise, surprise £10 McAuley 1st goal WBA v Arse to win £490

Half time Donny 0-0 Tranmere....not happy with such a big liability on this game now so have lessened my liability as the Donny price isn't too far emoved fromthe price I backed them at......

+£125 Donny
-£145 Tranmere
-£145 Draw.

If Hume comes on at half time I still fancy Donny to prevail.

Forest 0-1 Blackpool but Blackpool down to 10 men......taken a £12 profit on any outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom