• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

2014 Six Nations

Wales given another hiding.
Thank fuck all them great backs can get shitloads of tries for then.
Minus 5 points difference.
Fucking lol.

There's talent available to Lancaster in the backs but he hasn't found the mix yet. I really thought that was going to be an area where the Taffs would put the pressure on us, and TBH it should have been.

Still, if we can have an only intermittently functional threequarter line and still stick 11 points on the reigning champions, it can't be all bad.

Those "great backs" have more Grand Slams and Championship medals than the Irish have managed in the entire history.

There's talent available to Lancaster in the backs but he hasn't found the mix yet. I really thought that was going to be an area where the Taffs would put the pressure on us, and TBH it should have been.

Still, if we can have an only intermittently functional threequarter line and still stick 11 points on the reigning champions, it can't be all bad.

We've been poor for the best part of this Six Nations mate so I wouldn't put too much into putting 11 on us, especially considering the nature of both your tries.

In all honesty I don't think there has been a standout team in this seasons Six Nations. We've destroyed the French and the French will hump the Irish and have already dispatched the English. It simply seems to be whoever has got home advantage in the big games has gone on to win.

Wales' entire game plan consists of being more physical than the opposition- when it doesn't work they have no tactical nous, skill or anything else to fall back on.

Sooner or later the penny is going to have to drop about a few of the lauded players in that team. Warburton for example isn't the best seven in Walea

See what i mean about Welsh bleating and thats just one of them! and they lost! god help us all when they win a big game, thankfully that isn't a common occurence.

Its on but England are probably a try light at this point, some of the play today you would think the game was being played in the pissing rain, its still a top effort from England though whatever happens, some of the off loading has been class, its nice to finally see more of it.

Nice to see Tuilagi back as well.

Even with history against them i can't see anything but an Ireland win, even if a good France do turn up Ireland should still win.

Scotland are going to get absolutely humped here, 60 plus points.

Total lack of intensity and aggression from us, we'll get humped if we continue like this

Heh, first decent phase of possession = sexton try.

A fiver @ 20/1 makes it even better

That first few minutes were key, had the bastard managed to find French hand it could have been 10-0, nice from Ireland though, they are well into it now and bang up for this.

Sexton's missed both kicks today - I think his kicking from hand has been a bit off all through the tournament.

Madigan will be introduced at some stage

I never understand how a team can deliberately wheel a scrum and get the penalty.

Shite refereeing, at least they missed

The bookies had it spot on, 2 points was the handicap.

Sexton's kicking could have made it more comfortable but even then it's hard to say it was well deserved.

We were outplayed for large parts of the game and kicked too much IMO, but we played the percentages and the luck was with us.

I must remind you of nearly the entire rugby supporting world population then, considering the fact that anybody who isn't English would have been pleased that Ireland won the championship today.

Back
Top Bottom