• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alisson

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a surprise. We don’t have a squad capable of competing on four fronts but try to win the lot. If only as learnt from this a few seasons ago.

Annoying. There's 4 weeks before we play City. Before then we might be alright, especially with Salah back.

You seem to be taking the LC final rather too seriously, we do have other games in between…
Yeah I know, but I have faith in Kelleher, he should be fine again Luton, Southampton and Forest.

Last edited:
Allison's injury record is the one thing that makes him not perfect.

Oh, and the whole right wing Pentecostal shit.
He is not a regular goalkeeper.. He is absolutely perfect...

Edison is the same injury wise, niggles here and there. It how they play.. so they are prone to injuries commonly associated with outfield players

I mean hamstring injuries with goalkeepers was never really as common compared to onfield players

Goalkeepers are usually prone to abductor, hip and groin injuries...

What were we going to do Dreamy? Have two worldy keepers like no one does?
Play Kelleher in all the cup games along with the kids. We don’t have the depth and energy for an assault on all four fronts. At this rate we’ll end up losing them all.

I don't think he's injured because he's overworked through playing too many matches. It's not like he's making multiple sprints...

In training maybe.

I don't think he's injured because he's overworked through playing too many matches. It's not like he's making multiple sprints...

In training maybe.
It’s all about risk mitigation. We are running a high risk game again like 2 years ago and it looks like injuries will undo us.

Alisson’s injury record is fine - apart from one injury like 5 years ago that kept him out of half a dozen games.

@Dreambeliever - It’s not criminal we played him in 2 FA Cup games - his workload isn’t ridiculous - he’s been rested for League & European games - he needs to be playing regularly and if you don’t want him to fuck off somewhere else the cutting his game time down isn’t the way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom