• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Another football legend gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I never saw him play, other than Youtube, the man had huge presence. RIP. Its like everyday someone very notable dies since late December. 2024 is going to be one of those years. Let's hope John Bolton joins them, the dirty war monger and architect of the Iraq war joins them. We don't need a war with Iran.

Though I never saw him play, other than Youtube, the man had huge presence. RIP. Its like everyday someone very notable dies since late December. 2024 is going to be one of those years. Let's hope John Bolton joins them, the dirty war monger and architect of the Iraq war joins them. We don't need a war with Iran.

I can think of someone else I want dead ASAP.

He hit the ball so pure and clean. And the outside of the foot passes?! Tackle, pass, score, dribble. A quadruple threat. RIP

I can think of someone else I want dead ASAP.

Steady on @rurikbird! I know Bluebell can be slightly irritating sometimes, but wishing death on him is a little harsh!

Isn’t there a story about one of the owners of New York Cosmos complaining after they’d signed him that he couldn’t understand why his new German superstar was spending so much time hanging around the wrong end of the pitch and not up the other end “shooting goals” or something.

One of the many corrupt fucks that ruined football.

images

True.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom