• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anyone looking forward to the NHL playoffs?

Modo

A contentious scando
Been following Edmonton for a while. Fun team to watch, very similar history with LFC considering the championship trophy drought. They were dominant in the 80s and last won the Stanley cup in 1990.

McDavid and Draiseitl tearing it up in the NHL atm.

Been following Edmonton for a while. Fun team to watch, very similar history with LFC considering the championship trophy drought. They were dominant in the 80s and last won the Stanley cup in 1990.

McDavid and Draiseitl tearing it up in the NHL atm.

McDavid makes it seem like Mario, Jagr days of points ...

I'm a big Stars fan - so looking forward to seeing how Robbo, Faska etc do ...

@darkstarexodus loves his hockey too.

McDavid makes it seem like Mario, Jagr days of points ...

I'm a big Stars fan - so looking forward to seeing how Robbo, Faska etc do ...

@darkstarexodus loves his hockey too.
Yep McDavid is a crazy talent.
Not sure about Dallas this season, Colorado and Minnesota look very strong.
But it seems like it doesn't matter cause the Bruins will most likely win the whole thing

photo
Yes. Very much so... Just hoping beyond hope that we don't pull a feckin' Tampa Bay Lightning from a few years back.

331238429_854763555584141_2477603126350959350_n.jpg

Fucking Pasta with a hatrick. Only two games left, he might catch McDavid

photo
Yes. Very much so... Just hoping beyond hope that we don't pull a feckin' Tampa Bay Lightning from a few years back.

331238429_854763555584141_2477603126350959350_n.jpg

You should be posting more in the MLB / NHL / NBA threads - keeping them strong!
I'll keep you out of the NFL threads for now as your patriots are now in a funk for the next 30 years until their next 6th round QB pick becomes the GOAT.

Mate, every time I roll up in here, I feel less and less compelled to come back... (not this forum, obvs).

Yep McDavid is a crazy talent.
Not sure about Dallas this season, Colorado and Minnesota look very strong.
But it seems like it doesn't matter cause the Bruins will most likely win the whole thing

Minnesota out.
Colorado are down 2 1 in 3rd period of game 7 to the kraken.
And @Whaddapie worst fears came true for the bruins. President trophy curse strikes again

Last edited:
Bruins...I'm shocked

I'm not. We're basically the same team as last year, with better regular season goaltending. We're an old, decent team, but we don't have the steel or guts to fight like our lives depend upon it when facing an outmanned but dogged, tough opponent. Just like 2018 and fucking St. Louis. Lots of style when it really doesn't matter, far less substance when punched in the mouth.

I'm not. We're basically the same team as last year, with better regular season goaltending. We're an old, decent team, but we don't have the steel or guts to fight like our lives depend upon it when facing an outmanned but dogged, tough opponent. Just like 2018 and fucking St. Louis. Lots of style when it really doesn't matter, far less substance when punched in the mouth.
I really thought you'd be unstoppable. Top goalkeeping with Ullmark, Marchand, Bergeron, Pasta...
That President's trophy is cursed.
But I had a feeling that the Panthers could be a problem to any playoff team.
They finished strong despite being plagued by injuries during the regular season.

Joe P with a 4 goal haul in a 5-4 loss to the Kraken.
Oldest player ever with a 4 goal game (regular/playoffs).
Stars don't do OT ...

Panthers swept canes ...
Eastern conference Champs...

Stars were down 3 0 ... now game 6 to see if they can push it to 7 ...

Back
Top Bottom