• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

April 15-16 other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wont be easy but 6 points vs Stoke and West Brom is a proper game changer.

It wont be easy but 6 points vs Stoke and West Brom is a proper game changer.
Yep, we've done massive thing getting six points out of those games. We've got to play Palace next, that'll be proper hard, but even if we lose this its still in our hands imo, because no way are United and Arsenal winning all of their remaining 7 games.

How is this shite scum team without zlatan beating the chavs, they ain't even turned up. Zzz Zzz

Not arsed. United still have citeh and Arsenal away.
Its ours not to fuck up

Exactly.

Mancs winning this one game isn't that bad a thing. They still have the worst schedule among the few teams chasing a CL place, and now they have to keep staying competitive on two fronts. Fatigue and injuries will happen as they push, and this team isn't like the teams during Ferguson's days, which means they'll probably eventually fold under pressure and the weight of the expectations. Elevated hope followed by crushing dismay is a delectable meal. Even better when it's served with a dash of bitter Mourinho.

Being Liverpool fans, we should know that feeling of hope and despair well enough in the last 20 years; it's something I'd happily wish on the Manc fans.

I still think Spurs will Spurs at some point anyway, probably starting with the away game at Leicester (probably dumped out of Europe by then) or Crystal Palace. Not that Chelsea winning it is something worth cheering or hoping for. Choice of brown shit cake or black shit cake.

On the other hand... mathematically, our title hopes are still alive! Ha!

Come on Chelsea.
Cant be having United win this or Spurs winning the league

Hallelujah! Someone else who couldn't bear Spurs winning the league.

We'd never hear the end of it. I used to feel sorry for them when I lived in an area dominated by Arse fans. But not anymore.

I can't put it into words very well but simply, we've seen Chelsea win a title, Spurs will be worse than Leicester fans if they win it.

4 points in it if this stays the same. I'm getting a little concerned now.

Oh and Spurs fans will now have new hope of winning the title again, only for another dose of Spurs to hit them. Both Manc and Spurs fans can potentially dine on the same meal of hope and despair..... brilliant.

Utd remaining fixtures:

Burnley (A)

City (A)

Swansea (H)

Arsenal (A)

Spurs (A)

Soton (A)

Palace (H)

With some EL fixtures in there aswell

Hallelujah! Someone else who couldn't bear Spurs winning the league.

We'd never hear the end of it. I used to feel sorry for them when I lived in an area dominated by Arse fans. But not anymore.

I can't put it into words very well but simply, we've seen Chelsea win a title, Spurs will be worse than Leicester fans if they win it.

4 points in it if this stays the same. I'm getting a little concerned now.
Id fucking die.
I dont have any United mates (obv) or City mates or Leicester mates and only ONE Chelsea mate.
I know LOADS of cunting Spurs and they always think their entitled as fuck.
Half a decent season and they take the piss out of Liverpool fans even though they win fuck all.
Imagine if they won the league.
Unfuckingbearable.

After United there is NO ONE id rather win it less.
Fuck them and their cunt fans.

Id fucking die.
I dont have any United mates (obv) or City mates or Leicester mates and only ONE Chelsea mate.
Half a decent season and they take the piss out of Liverpool fans even though they win fuck all.
Unfuckingbearable.

I couldn't have put it better myself Oncy. Amen to that.

Spurs winning the League would be the worst thing ever. Cunt of a club and the fans are giant cunts

Id fucking die.
Unfuckingbearable.

What about Everton?

I think Chelski have two tricky games and then it's dead rubbers. Spurs have a tougher run-in. But Chelski are a disgrace for letting Maureen's hype-mobile crank back into action. They cocked it up but Jose the mastermind will be in all the reports.

All season long United have 'Turned a corner' then they fall apart and have a spawny draw against some wank team.
Its been funny to watch. They havnt put a single run together where they have looked consistent.
Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and City are the only teams who have had long runs of smashing teams.

Chelsea have gained their lead on keeping it tight and snatch goals. If ref had done right and given handball it might have looked different. But united looked like Mourinho team defensively so doubt they har won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom