• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Beaten by Everton or United?

Prefix for Poll Threads

So which puts you in a shitter mood for the rest of the Month; losing to Everton or losing to United

• Everton

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • United

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • They are equally painful

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
A bit like choosing which nut gets chewed by a goat.

So having watched the video posted with the Everton fans absolutely certain that the Everton-Liverpool derby was more important to Liverpool fans than Liverpool-United it made me wonder

What's weird to me is my dad, sadly no longer with us, was always philosophical about an Everton victory because his cousins would be happy. He saw it as sort of win-win, even in the mid-80s

It's always been the Mancs for me.

The few Evertonians I know at work are generally good sorts so an Everton win is not something I personally dread.

Man United for me, because them beating us gives them an extra boost and belief they can take into their next game (ref last season and seasons under Fergie). With Everton the fact that it's their cup final and they are willing to assault our players to win - makes it feel like a one off game, and you also know that Everton will continue to be utter shit even if they beat us.

Prob the Mancs since I moved away, but when I lived and worked in Liverpool there was nothing worse than a derby defeat

Yepp, I thought those Everton guys were talking shite. It’s not that we don’t care about the derby, it’s just the rivalry between the two cities has become much bigger over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom