• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Billy Gilmour Chant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I posted it earlier and I'm right, this is all Michael Edwards fault for not signing someone. All this energy needs to go into a will we won't we transfer thread

Fuck me. This thread has moved on 8 pages in just a few hours and it looks like ScandoCop is on a mission to insult and isolate himself from everyone.

Such a talent

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, it's alright, I figured it out myself.

If you studied quantum field theory instead of critical race theory, you'd be able to calculate the probability of a fluctation in the higgs field collapsing it to a lower energy vacuum state, which would instantly disintegrate atoms in the vicinity, and the lower energy state would expand outward in a bubble travelling at the speed of light, flying across the universe, we'd literally never see it coming, the wavefront could be entering our solar system as we type and you'd never know, until it was in front of your face moments before your obliteration. It may already be too late.
DAMN!! I watched that video too just last week! It's one of the BBC Science reels. Word for word. That was you wasn't it (well it was a girl but I guess that's the clincher)?

Could we have kept him till the Burnley game at least?
There’s no transfer activity going on this month so he could have kept it going till then.
Did we find out which original banned poster he was? Any previous known IP matches etc?

I am only catching up but I do like when the person who welcomes the opportunity to have an open discussion is the one that is closed to other viewpoints

It wasn't soon enough. That guy curdled my shit faster and more completely than anyone ever has on this site.

(and this site includes DB, Bluebell & Donovan ...)
I found him amusing. He would’ve become annoying soon enough. I did want to see him interact with our other loons.

He was a horrible cunt, with us less than 24 hours and causing nothing but agro... We have enough people to do that who have been with us years that aren't banned - We don't need some new hateful old dinosuar, looking for nothing but drama. Good fucking riddance.

Last edited:
That's up to you. Would you introduce your new girlfriend to your parents if she was on the game? Hi mum, hi dad. This is Jane, otherwise known as vixen when she's working.

Or would your prefer Jane to have a normal job?

Is that a trick question??

*sweats*

Back to Rubans Brighton idea. There could be some merit in it.

I grew up for many years in Brighton. It is an incredibly vibrant and fun city proud of its very broad diversity - and, yes, home to what has been the largest LGBTQ community in Europe.

Dressing in pride colors and fun Brighton-like costumes could work, if accompanied by famous Liverpool signs in support of the LGBTQ community.

It's opportunity to correct perceptions from last week. They are valid, but I also suspect that many of the chanters were not fully aware of the full history of the term. I was not AND I grew up in Brighton!

I always associated it with Abramovich's money and mercenary players.

And, I am not from Liverpool, but have spent enough time there to believe that Liverpudlians are scariest and toughest soft-hearted people in England. I have not known any that would want to hurt a fly (or its feelings) unless it was dressed in the wrong color.

Back to Rubans Brighton idea. There could be some merit in it.

I grew up for many years in Brighton. It is an incredibly vibrant and fun city proud of its very broad diversity - and, yes, home to what has been the largest LGBTQ community in Europe.

Dressing in pride colors and fun Brighton-like costumes could work, if accompanied by famous Liverpool signs in support of the LGBTQ community.

It's opportunity to correct perceptions from last week. They are valid, but I also suspect that many of the chanters were not fully aware of the full history of the term. I was not AND I grew up in Brighton!

I always associated it with Abramovich's money and mercenary players.

And, I am not from Liverpool, but have spent enough time there to believe that Liverpudlians are scariest and toughest soft-hearted people in England. I have not known any that would want to hurt a fly (or its feelings) unless it was dressed in the wrong color.

For me, the chant isn't homophobic. It's all about players being swayed by lots of money (as in prime Chelsea 00's). Now we've been told that it's got different connotations by a group within our own fanbase, I've no problem letting the chant die.

DAMN!! I watched that video too just last week! It's one of the BBC Science reels. Word for word. That was you wasn't it (well it was a girl but I guess that's the clincher)?

BBC is probably dumbed down crap. This is the one.

Edit: Don't let his estimate of the probability at the end bring you any comfort. Physicists are terrible with probability distributions, they have no concept of heavy tailed black swan events like their better paid colleagues working in finance have long since figured out. Sort like Trumps lawyer predicted the chance of the election not being fradulant as one in a quadrillion with a straight face. Complete headwand levels of understanding probability. Likewise with the higgs field vacuum state. It's far more likely than they think, because the distribution will actually have heavy tails.

Last edited:
For me, the chant isn't homophobic. It's all about players being swayed by lots of money (as in prime Chelsea 00's). Now we've been told that it's got different connotations by a group within our own fanbase, I've no problem letting the chant die.

This.

This is the correct response.

It's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom