• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bobby on loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Premier League clubs 'circle for Liverpool legend Roberto Firmino', with Brazilian frustrated at Al Ahli and Saudi side 'open to loan move'
By Poppy Treadaway For Mailonline

Despite Salah leaving?
Firmino made our attack tick. Could be a good option to have on the bench.
Only when he was fit, and he took an age to get up to speed the older he got and the more time out of the team he spent with injuries.
Love Bobby but there is a reason he’s been shite there and the last thing we need is a version of him that can’t press for shit now.

He's on significantly more than Mo a game, not happening here. Arguably we would be mad to pay his current salary for any year of his immense career with us in the past, the money is just insane in Saudi

Dont think he's looking to leave just yet, but I think this is one of the times when you have moved on from a player - you've moved on.

If Mane somehow became available for a loan I'd take him back for 6 months mind you.

I hope there’s a thread about loaning hendo back to cover for endo just to see the heads explode on here

Reactions: dee
If Mane somehow became available for a loan I'd take him back for 6 months mind you.

Whats bugging me about Nunez and Gakpo is the off the ball movement Mane even though hes lost his pace is way better off the ball, gets into clever podsitions and his link up play is considerably better. Yes I get we are going in a different diection with Nunez and Gakpo but still...

I hope there’s a thread about loaning hendo back to cover for endo just to see the heads explode on here

I dare you

main-qimg-81b929140c72b6e73ac95e53ecd2cd44

Nope. Would kill his legacy. Onwards and upwards. Not sure why a loan to cover Mo being away for 3 games would be relevant. It’s not like Bobby can play right wing.

Yes now I get why they weren't media ambassadors :)

Funny comments on Hendo. Bobby has a deep ole voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom